Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've nothing.



Why? Why? AND WHY?! I'VE NOTHING LEFT!!! EVEN MY HARD DISK IS GONE!!! AND YOU'RE RUNNING OFF FROM MY TRACK! ='( been over the years, over months, i seems still the only bastard left in the world! NOBODY will loves me, NOBODY will understands me, NOBODY will cares for me, NOBODY WILL HEAR/SEE ME CRYING every night! Now, i'm left as the worst person in the world, somebody has taken "my position" and kicked me off to the ground. I'm fake, everybody claimed that i'm just a fake bastard who fakes for all these years! :'( i didn't expected much in life, i would gave up everything for you but...I HATE MYSELF!~ I HATE MYSELF VERY VERY MUCH!!~ I do not know what am i suppose to do anymore. God, tell me for the sake of this 3years, am i freak to everybody? Why are there so many stories behind who stabbed me from the back towards the one i love most? WHY???????????????????????????????????????? WHY YOU CAN NEVER FORGIVE ME? WHY YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ME THE ONE AT ALL???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ='( you left me NOTHING IN MY LIFE! AND I HAVE NOTHING IN MY LIFE!~ WHY CANT YOU EVER BE COMMITTED TO ME ONLY WHEN I'VE ALWAYS BEEN DOING.... ='( how can loving one so much deeply, gets nothing in the end but all the shits!!

"I'm a saddist, the saddest animal known within everyone on Earth."






-[aLbY]-

No comments: