Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another brand new day . . . . . . .

Am feeling better today! Well, normally i won't keep the sad things for long. Within a week is the longest UNLESS that is something serious like....nAHh guess most of them who knows me well know what am i talking about :D anyhow, David called me in the noon, asking me TO THE GYM! It's 2.30pm! SO EARLY! Well, i mean cause i hardly go to the gym at that hour. Then i told him i'll only be going to the gym around 4pm or later. He said ok but he wanna come over to my place first pulak. LoLz! Walked into my house with his SUN GLASSES! *smacks-forehead* is it that my wall too bright? Oh, FYI there's one side of my wall painted yellow in color ehehehe

After that we talked and BS (FYI its "B"ULL"S"HIT) till i forgottan to wake my brother up to prepare to go for tuition class. So, David drove and left my brother by the roadside opposite Central Hypermarket and we went straight to MidValley (MV). While i was working out, met Samantha and Tammy! Was so glad to see them cause i haven't seen them for long! Talked for awhile then they left. OMG, guess what, they were only there for 15minutes! Then go out for dinner then go back to the gym house for jacuzzi *sweat*

Left around 9++pm, a friend of mine came over and pick me back home. Around 10++pm, another friend of mine was having some problem with his family, he was worried of his mom cause his mom was admitted to the hospital. So, i went out for a short while to accompany him and came back home around 12++am....

No comments: