Saturday, September 09, 2006

It has been quite sometime since . . . . .

Blog! Blog! Blog! Since July 21, i haven't been writing anything much about things happened around me. Well, another way of saying it, I'm a bit 'away' to the blog for some reason. I've always been telling all my things in my blog last time cause i always think that blogging is the only way where i could express everything, and i really mean EVERYTHING which is kept in my mind & heart but no matter what it is, i'll never have the 100% of freedom of speech and NOT EVEN in my blog. Anyhow, life still has to continue...

So, what's new for now? Well, i suppose to get a new phone, N93 but ended up NOTHING cause there were some internal problem with my friend and the trader! My deposit (RM300) is still with my friend and i still haven't get it back yet! SIGH!~ And yea, talking about RM300, it just reminds me of my money EVEYRWHERE...as in i lent them out without getting any back yet. I never like talking about money topics to any of my friends including my family members cause it would cause it usually leads to lotsa misunderstanding and conflicts (as what i've experienced). SIGH!~

Continue with the latest update...I'm finally a big boy! I was working from 5th - 8th of September @ KL Convention Centre as some part-time event boy. Was doing some registration and security for the event (the Conference) organized by Microsoft. During the last day in the event, Ken (one of the Microsoft staff who's quite close to me and my hall managers also) came to me and told me that he had passed some souvenir to me and my managers (Sereen and Nishta) and asked me to collect from the gals later. After work, i went to collect it from Sereen and...before that, we agreed that she'll take the mug heater and i'll take the flash light, didn't know she could just turn me down in a glance, she asked her sister to pass me the mug heater! SIGH! I was darn MAD AT HER! Then JoWeng calm me back and so on only i was fine. Anyway, during the tear down of the event, i took a few t-shirts from Microsoft hahaha =P so happy!~!

After working, Sabrina (our position head) treat us dinner @ Madam Kwan @ KLCC with the rest of the track managers and securities@usherers. There were 14 of us and we joked and took pictures together during dinner!~ Will upload them when i got it from them (if i got them lateR). After dinner, i fetched Edmund back home and waited for JoWeng & Eugene to pick me to the Passion. WHAT A NIGHT! We can't enter! SIGH!~ Darn stupid cops! Raid RAID RAID! Ish...

Sigh..that's all for now people...

Just keep yourself free to visit my blog once in awhile and you'll see some more updated post...

-[aLbY]-

1 comment:

Eat More Beef said...

"Sorry About the Computer"
Buy or Sell Anything Here!