Monday, September 18, 2006

Sad . . . . Disappointed . . . . Pissed . . . . .

Sad

SIGH! AGAIN i gotta complain that i'm sad of my computer is FULLY FORMATTED with problems. I've no idea what's going on with the computer!

Disappointed

I'm darn disappointed because there're people who eventually don't bother of my feelings when i'm sad! Friends kept on postpone the trip and plans from the beginning of the holiday till now (towards the end of the holiday). The last plan is to Taiping & Penang (FREE ACCOMODATION IN TAIPING & TRANSPORTATION). There were 5 of us at first, thought of asking more, but previously a bigger group already create conflicts between us. Therefore, i tried to reduce the number of people and only asked a few and there were 5 of us. Then 1 by 1 was eliminating due to their reason. The 1st one was because he has a dance lesson to teach on the coming saturday. FINE! Reason accepted!
The 2nd one was a last minute decision where i wasn't told by the person itself but through another party that he has got a job last minute and don't wanna go anymore. FINE! I've NO CHOICE to NOT TO ACCEPT it.
The 3rd which is also the last one, told me right a few days before the trip that she dont feel like going anymore due to her reasons. HERE I'VE NOTHING TO COMMENT ANYMORE.
It continue from one to another that they cannot make it and so and till the end, i may have to CANCEL THE TRIP. NO ONE COULD UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION AND FEELINGS WHEN THEY JUST TELL ME OR LET ME KNOW THAT, 'Oh i don't think i can make it' or 'i don't feel like going anymore'. Because of this reasons, eventually the relationship among ourselves (the close ones) had loosen up and became not close anymore.

Pissed

And i'm pissed because people who should care for me DOESN'T BOTHER ABOUT ME! I've to combine the 3 together FOR THIS! I'm SAD......I'm DISAPPOINTED and you dont bother.......and I'm PISSED BECAUSE OF YOU NOW! :'( Hence, other than that, my cellphone's memory card has been corrupted and the card reader couldn't even read the MMC itself! Therefore, i gotta re-type my contacts! And its not 50-100contacts, there're 500contacts with some additional numbers and details! SIGH!~ I'm so...pissed and YOU never bother about me and my feelings! :'(

P/S:-



"What hurts the most, was being so close,
And having so much to say,
And watchin you walk away,
Never knowing, what could have been,
And not seen that lovin you,
Is what i was tryin to do..."

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

AbbyC. said...

Sigh~. sorry its my bad. :( I apologize for what I've did okay? lets go for a feast or something?

Anonymous said...

Today 18th Sept already... another 8 more days... College starting... Countdown...! Alby cheer up ok? one day we organize play PS2 ok? hehe i got craving for PS3 already.. Release date 17th Nov

-[aLbY]- said...

abbchin: All right...i'm feeling better now dont worry...

metallics: Yea i know i know! And STOP REMINDING ME OF THAT CAN OR NOT? I'm keeping myself busy and tried not to think that class is commencing in another 8more days! :P Anyhow, remember thats our deal ok! PS2 & PS3 (coming soon) :P

-[aLbY]-