Friday, September 15, 2006

I cried for you . . . . . . .

I was very sad few days ago! I defragmented my computer in the midnight till the next morning. When i first woke up, i went to my computer and check out is there any problem with the files defragmented. After i checked, it seems to have no problem but after a short while, i realized there're lotsa pop-up as in Ad-wares. So, i assume my computer is infected with ad-wares and spywares. I decided to look for the bug and i found some files which are not suppose to appear in my computer. Then i decided to delete them. Even before deleting it, the pop-ups are getting more and more till 50 window of Internet Explorer appeared. I was fedup and decided to format the computer in the night.

At night, i transferred all the important files and folders into my E drive. There are 3 drive in total; C, D & E. I normally kept all my mp3s, lyrics, documents, pictures and many more stuff inside there. Therefore, before formatting the computer, i transfer all the files which cant be deleted to E drive and continue with my normal formatting procedure. During the formatting procedure, i deleted D drive as it was empty and thought of merging C & D together so that it could become 80GB in total. So, i suppose C=80GB & D=80GB. After deleting partition , i decided to format C (i've checked this many times before entering to the format session) and leave E alone. After formatting C and get the windows installed, it finally bring me back to the "new" empty desktop.

First thing first, i open my E and.....FUCK IT! EVERYTHING IS GONE! I was so shocked and i cried! I eventually cried for an hour and...i called my friends to talk about it. After a short while, i went to the kitchen to grab warm water and washed my face then go to bed after that. I'm really really upset! My pictures, songs, lyrics, documents etc...all of my collection! :'( 5k-6k of pictures, 3k of music etc...

Sad...sad...sad... :'(

-[aLbY]-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don worry, now learn lesson... Next time working life these things happen u lagi worse lor..
Tatz why.. External hard disk alwayz works for me... Damn college is coming soon.. Not only ur things gone... my holiday gone too...:( :(

-[aLbY]- said...

metallics: Yalar! I'm getting an external HD soon edi, even my dad advised me to get one too :S but hopefully it WONT happen again in the future. And yea, college starting soon... :S

-[aLbY]-