Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Argh WTF with the others NOW huh?!!~

Sigh, what a day today!~ Second day of the week attending class at the college already freak me off! What the f*ck with the people nowadays? Why the f*ck must they just call the others "fei toi", "fei chai", "fei lou", "fei hai", "sei fei chai", "sei fei lou", "sei fei toi" or "sei fei toi"? Is that to do with the others? Is there a right for you to care whether that particular person is fat or slim? That's still all right if it's others! I'm really ANTI those kinda tease by anyone! Moreover, the f*cking tease is towards me! It's just so irritating and made me so darn f*cked-up at times!~ If it is a stranger, the tease can still be accepted but now, the situation is the other way round which is from my friends which i have to meet EVERYDAY during the weekdays at the college! This serious protestation is strongly recommended! I really hated(aint "dislike") this! At most time, i kept quiet or just ignore is to keep myself calm not to hate anyone but THIS TIME i'm seriously gonna speak out here as NO-ONE would to be so darn f*cking understands my situation! NONE of them in the class would just care about it whenever they tease or started with he 'Discriminate'. Although, i am name 'The Discriminate King' but whenever i discriminate or to tease another, AT LEAST i will APOLOGISE by saying 'SORRY'. If they were to alopogise i will still ACCEPT but i dont think the next time they ever dare to say it again, i'll not just DONT GIVE A F*CK but will just f*ck that person. I dont care who the f*ck it is, i will just screw them up if WHO EVER turn me down AGAIN!~ For this last time, i'm gonna keep their name invisible and the next time, i'll just post over the net and spread & spam it over the mail together with the pictures. Never look down at me, although i've been very patient and no anger being seen yet BUT it dont mean that i WILL NEVER GET MAD!~ It was all right to joke or tease with any other topic but for THIS ISSUE it's really sensitive one for me as i've been undergoing the diet programme & some body muscle building class now! No matter how, the more tease, the more determine i am to achieve my GOAL. I reckon NO ONE in the class know what's my dream and what i want to achieve besides Nicholas but that's all right for me. Teasing has always being pass around by those skinny thinny fellas. So just DONT GIVE A F*CK! to those who ever repeated it again!~

Nevertheless, after class at 5pm, Ah b0y, Vicky and I went to MV to watch 'Stealth'. The show was not bad, i rated A- for it! Well, everyone has their own point of view, so whomever felt that A- doesnt deserve it, ignore it! Life has just being so bored for me nowadays, im sick of some tease yet....daRN!~ I'm gonna stop this F*CKING topic now! After the movie, all the three of us were in hurry to 'pee-pee'. HAHAHA then, we'd our dinner at Nando's. I only ate a small portion of coleslaw and that's enough for me yet Ah b0y with his ¼ chicken rice still not enough hahah as for Vicky, he ate the burger which i've forgotten what the hell is it. Then, we left MV and at the ticket counter, i made the biggest and most embarass mistake which i gave the cashier the movie ticket together with the RM1! That guy was still looking at the ticket meanwhile we were all chatting and laughing in the car and the song was playing at that time was by Crazy Frog - Axel F. LoLz. After that, i fetches Vicky back to Bangsar, which made me recall of something memorable happened couple of months back but forget about it, then back to the college for Ah b0y to collect his car back. Before that, we were lost when we followed the other way back to Sri Petaling but eventually, we were lost and made quite a number of 'U-turn(s)' LoLz, it was around 10pm that time when we left MV's car park and reached back to TPM at 10.30pm. By that time, the whole car park beside APIIT was EMPTY and left Ah b0y's car only.

3 comments:

Groofkid said...

At least I study, I reply in your blog!! heh..What's with the fat thingy?

-[aLbY]- said...

Yeah yeah, thanks for visiting the blog. I didnt know there're other people who read my blog besides Vicky, Geek and Ah b0y. Anyhow, the main topic is to do with you guys acted in such an irritated way which makes me become so defensive and offensive now. Neway, i'd enough of this tease and this topic. The next time i would just get mad and turn whomever turn me down again!

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Discount prepaid calling cards to indiacheap international soy supplements digestive problems Peugeot technician Lexapro recreation Free web cam indians sex chat Chevy caprice body kits hoods Cheap air flights cheap flights airfares managua http://www.basketball-design-own-shoes.info/Basketball7.html Suzuki swift tuning Best way to get off lexapro balanced body pilates used equipment Laser hair removal centers tampa bay Black contact lens freshlook radiance Gallery of male penis 2mg xanax cod Quick weight loss weight loss pills healthfitnessdiet.com Dental+malpractice Migraine and wellbutrin xl