Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A T T E N T I O N ! ! ! ! !

Haha i didn't know that i'm that lucky thou! Today the staff from New Mega Optics called me to acknowledge me that i've won last week's contest(14/8 - 20/8). This is my first time winning such a contest without bothering about it! I'll receive some prizes due to the winning of the winner of the week. Now i'm proceeding to the semi-finals which will be held at Bar Flam at Telawi Street, Bangsar on the 31st of August 2005(Wednesday) at 10pm onwards. To those who can come, please come and support me! =) Sigh, the competition will start at 10pm yet i gotta go for the rehearsal at 6pm! *hits-forehead*. Then, at night around 11++pm, Jack(cHucHaIz) came over to my place to pass me my birthday pressie(New DKNY perfume; Be Delicious) HAHA!~ Darn HAPPY...!!~ :P

-[aLbY]-