Thursday, August 04, 2005

Every Thursday the CAFE day . . . . .

It seems like every thursday i've been going to the cyber cafe for some group game training with my classmates around Sri Petaling. Today, right after the class ended at 5pm, we(9 of us;bigger group compare to the previous time it was only half of the amount) went straight to the cafe nearby the college which is Netstudio. During the first game(Counter-Strike) i wasnt playing good at all, then while playing DOTA (War Craft - the hit game), it was pretty much better. Out of the 9 of us, Zhen Kit left first, then David called me and was asking where am i at that time. I said i was at Netstudio, then he said he'll come and look for me. We stopped playing around 8++pm and it barely cost me RM6(gosh its' killing me if it continues weekly.) Then, we(Isaac, Ket Fung, Navin, David & I) went to the night market(pasar malam) at OUG. Ket Fung was telling that he has never been to a pasar malam before because there's no pasar malam at Sabah(his origin & he meant the place he was from i reckon). I dont think there's NO pasar malam at all in any of the states in Malaysia itself even at the east coast of malaysia. We were shock of hearing that Ket Fung said he hasnt been to any of the pasar malam before. After that, i saw the ear ring that i've always been wearing it but had lost them(the pair) for weeks. It barely cost be RM6 and i was bargaining with the unc there that whether can he reduce it to RM5 LoLz, David was laughing and teasing me that do i need to bargain with an unc which he probably reach to the age of around early of 50s(that's just my wild guess). HAHA! After 'shopping', we went to Steven Corner to have dinner and left the place at 10.30pm. I finally reached home at 11pm because i have got to fetch Navin, Isaac and Ket Fung back to their hostel. Actually i'm really occupied with the activities today, i was pestered by both my parents that i was out of the house from 10am and only back home at 11pm!~ (LoLz) Sigh...anyway, i might probably will be going to the KL Convention Centre for the PC Fair too hahaha

-[aLbY]-

No comments: