Saturday, August 06, 2005

What the hell is going on with the human being?

Nowadays I wondered why do most human being dont understand simple english! WTF is with the "fat" story on me again? Edmund! THE ONE AND ONLY who still dont catch WTF is going on with the problem. He's aint FUCKING serious with what i've told them and yet he continues saying it! We were eating at the canteen and i was asked what do i want to eat for lunch and i said NOTHING. Some were curious asking, "Why do you need to do so? You look all right to me." YES! But i'm aint satisfied with what i am, i need to improve myself in order to achieve something which i've always wanted to achieve. So, i'd milk and biscuit after all for lunch and yet EDMUND QUAH was IRRITATING ME!~ Simple english, "DO NOT REPEAT WHAT HE JUST SAID OR ELSE HE'S GOING TO GET IT" and yet he really repeated it and i just walked off from the group and went to the lab to do my stuff. I realises nowadays, i've been avoiding from my friends in the college whenever i faced problem. During PDM today, Nicholas said we SHOULDNT walk away with our problems instead of looking for solution to solve it. But at times, if i dont walk away, the problem will very most probably got worsten and i'm sure at that time, NO ONE will mix with me anymore because i wont be the one that everyone likes now if i ever release any tension of mine to the others. Ellie & zK were once a very good friend of mine which eventually we shared our problems(although not solving any yet), but i realises nowadays, the HOT topic and ISSUE which i'm facing is the "being insulted/teased" by Nicholas or any other classmates of mine. I've been wondering why is it whenever i face problem, and the problem im facing would be a hot topic of anyone else. I've always wondered why people in Malaysia has to ACT AS IF THEY ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE but in fact THEY ARE CONSERVATIVE! I always felt that i'm not a conservative person at all. It also same goes to my friends who eventually told me that they're open-minded and anti-discrimination but whenever a class of lecture started discussing about the matter which to do with "Conservative" or "Anti-discrimination" problem, they will just TURN-TO-ANOTHER-PERSON. Instead of supporting the opinion they told me, they actually supported the answer which the majority has been supporting. As an example, the "I'm an open-minded person" issue has always been supported by most people but whenever it comes to a discussion of the majority does not suppport certain topic like homesexualities. So, what is this "open-minded" issue all about? You're open-minded? Argh!~ Who give a FUCK at it? Anyone would've just look down at those kind of people. Sigh!~ Life is getting worse day by day, it makes me felt that life is going to be pointless soon. Why must all my friends treating me the way like not themselves? Telling me in a serious way that they are this and that, then turn to another sucker which is totally not THEM ANYMORE!~ Please, tell me which is the friends that i could trust him/her 100%?!?

-[aLbY]-

11 comments:

Edemeno said...

Sorry(from the heart der) if u really get offended coz i have no IDEA and have not been seeing ur blog for sometimes! i was over the limit but i though u were joking coz u were descrimnating VERY 'bad' about Saujanian and i though u were joking and stuff! i guess u were not joking. i guess u r making a statement that SAUAJANian r( u know wat u said). Come on... i'm jus having fun after Pdm class, nvr did one to get someone offended... or piss! Dah lah, i give up!! i dont think we can mix along well! U seems to be hating most of my jokes, ejekkan, conversation, ideals.... it seems like i got to give face to u everytime u get 'piss'(coz the 'group' would jus blame me coz u got 'piss' of the joke) and went i get 'piss', i got to 'shut up'! U r like a piece of glass, i scream loud a bit then u break already! Susah lar for me, i cant be who i'm with u coz it will jus make u 'piss'. Went i make u 'piss' then i dunno why other ppl start to think i'm the 'BAD guy'. Guess i'm the 'BAD guy' coz everyone in Sri Petaling hate me(Isaac make a statement for this). I guess if i keep writing more of this comment, on Mon(8/8/2005), i dont have friends already in the 'group' coz I'm already making u FREAKING PISS. Remember, i'm ur friend, not enemy. Dont like me then tell me wat u dont like about me, dont need to walk away. but if u dont like everything of me then 'susah lah'.

-[aLbY]- said...

Nevermind, its all right. Its all the past now and i dont hope any repeating about the tease again! You still dont know how to differenciate what's serious and what's not only. I wont blame you for no reason but beware of what you're talking about which might irritate people very much. Never repeat the same mistake again! Once given a chance to go back it dont mean there'll be a second chance. I wont be that soft-hearted anymore. And get this clear, its my friends whom talk about you to me, not me to anyone of them! And you should get things clear that what they've been talking about is the past now the present you! I dont know what were you in the past but all i know that you are all right to me but just DARN IRRITATING in a sense when you were talking only! Stay what you are, and i didnt ask you to chance yourself to another! You know yourself well and i wont judge you! My judge to you wont make any effects perhaps everyone has the same thought. Take care.

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Cool la. All of this is a small test. Just stay cool. For you boy if you consider me as your friend you can tell me any thing because I will be there for you any time. That's what friends are for. I put my 110% of trust in you and I will be there when you need me. I won’t run when problem's come. Chill man. Pyro Kitty is always here.

Anonymous said...

alby, u also has to learn that ppl are entitled to their own opinions and not be too sensitive to ppl's comments...calm down man!!!

-[aLbY]- said...

Yeah, thanks alot Pyro Kitty. Well, Mr.Anonymous, although i'm not sure who you are but your words are true. Unfortunately, i'm all right with any jokes but not some sensitive issue. Everyone has a sensitive point included you i reckon, not everyone is perfect neither myself. That's why i've this issue as a sensitive one. I've no problem if anyone wants to fool me or say that my english is bad or i've a bad character but not with the sensitive which they mentioned. That's the only sensitive issue but nothing more than that. If you're on my point of view you'll understand. Perhaps you might be the Mr/Mrs Perfect, if you are then i'm speechless in that case. Anyway, i've forgotten about the past. I will never keep things from the past but it'll be stated in a special list of mine. No revenge or recall will be made in the coming future. Don't worry.

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

Actually the anonymous is JOnathan Tan

Geek Legend said...

I heard a rumour once that Mother Ultraman is stronger than Father Ultraman and King Ultraman.

Alby, I don't see what's so fat about that kind of body @_@"

Eh I'm not gay ok..I haven't been ogling at ur body for some time now. I mean never! OMFG WTF BBQ

Anonymous said...

you post so long i couldnt read all
@ @
everybody has ownself "open mind" limit one,as long as it didnt make another people feel uncomfartable then ok loh
get what i mean?= =
wee haw here

-[aLbY]- said...

Yea i got what you're trying to express. Thanks for the comment =) i would try my best to be the best and keep things cool at times.

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Bontril diet pills sent cod Tractor headphone small tits upskirt Wedding reception invitations samples http://www.should-i-do-lasik.info/Belavi-facelift.html Yausa battery specifications yb5l-b camping chair Topamax 25 Microsoft access training program parker az homes sales+ Asian biker clubs Car wax 3m Hard reset blackberry awning herpes acyclovir dosing Sexy latina lyrics by andre nickatina Cleveland sauna Cushman model  898461-8610 Body builder weight lifting techniques

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! San antonio time share cellular haven new phone