Monday, August 22, 2005

Recharge R3velation - The Ultimate Beach Party at Port Dickson . . . . . [20/8/05]

Well, i drove to PD and it was my first time driving such far distance journey. Luckily it was a safe one. Reached PD around 3-4pm, we(zK, Isaac, Kenneth, Obin, Tak* and ME) were staying at the Corus Apartment :D Around 5pm we had dinner together with my sister and her friends nearby. Around 7pm, we(the 6 of us) were all preparing to go to Admiral Marina for the beach party. We reaches there around 7.40pm and it wasnt that crowded yet, then we walked around and started staring at the shufflers shuffling. I'm learning that now! HAHA around 10.30pm the place started crowded with people and i was really having fun with my friends. There were a were a few DJ's song is nice! I'm gonna list em here later but DJ Goldfish was not bad! DJ Garbriel vs Ray Soo was not bad too, Markus Schultz wasnt bad thou but i know The Micronaught really bad! I dont really have the feel to dance at all. We didnt really drink much beer/liquor(NONE) instead we drank more mineral water! Around 4++am, we left the place and reaches back to the apartment around 4++ and i slept at 5am. I was voiceless at that time! Can't talk, cough & sore-throat get worse! The awful thing is that none of us brought a camera! Luckily there's a fREE PICTURE snap by the Recharge staff HAHA i'll post it up later. Then, the next day i woke up at 11.30am and we left the apartment around 12++pm. Went for lunch at the PD City. The Pizza Hut was crowded and finally we decided to eat the oriental food stall haha around 2.15pm we started the journey back to KL. We reaches KL around 4pm and after the turning from ASTRO near the Petronas petrol station, i met in an accident! A minor one indeed, the Kenari Sport came from the third lane to the first lane(which i was at the first lane at the speed of 70-80km/h). I was honking him yet he insist coming near my car and i step on my break(not the hard one as the car behind was near my car thou) and turn my stearing around 30degree to the left to avoid from being bang by the car but still cant avoid as the Kenari Sport was really in a rush and BANG!!!~ My front right corner was a little dented yet his car has no dented at all, only the upper part of the tyre's paint is being scratch. DARN!~ I walked down and spoke to that guy, it was a Malay guy with a few of his friends. Luckily me, he's a nice & polite guy who's working for Land Rover. Besides, he's also staying in Puchong too, so it's easier to get things done. Then, i drove them(the 4 of them besides Tak) back home and reaches home at 4++pm. Got pesterd by my parents and went for a nap at 5pm till 9pm. WHAT A DAY!~ Other than that, something has been bothering me & i reckon i could finalize something soon. DARN! My Malaysian Studies Assignment is still not done yet!~ DARN IT!~

-[aLbY]-

2 comments:

Groofkid said...

Yay, R3!! Start shuffling from now on !

-[aLbY]- said...

HaHa yea!~ Shuffling! Learning aight!~ But i've no idea i kept on dancing on my own style of shuffling? LoLz *weirdo*

-[aLbY]-