Monday, October 10, 2005

1 week later . . . . . .

Wow, i just realise that it has been almost a week(7days) that i've not been updating my blog. Well, it's all because i've been busy going out and doing something(think positively perhaps you might get it right)in the night. So, it's Monday 0023 now, and what should i blog about? The past? Nah, since it's the past we'll just leave it. So, what about Sunday? hMmm...aight, well nothing much indeed as i woke up at 2.30pm and had my lunch around 4pm. Around 5++pm, i went to my dad's office to do some note printing regardless to my college notes(Quantitative Method; QM). I was there for quite sometime because i gotta print around 100-150sheets of paper! Look, this is insane! First time printing such a huge sum of number of pages for myself! This is gonna kill me! Then, when i was suppose to start printing out the slides, i reckon i need to ask my classmate about the slide arrangement. Vertical or Horizontal? Then, i called Abu to ask for it and we talked about other stuff till he hung up by sudden(probably no batt LOLZ). I tried calling him back once, twice, thrice but still the same couldnt get thru. So, i gave up and decided to call zK to ask about the arrangement of the slides in a page. After discussing about that, we started chatting on the phone and gossipping another hahah well, i dont know whether is it something good or bad gossipping around but i'm sure we'd fun gossipping the rest. LOLZ. Around 7pm, i left the office and drove back home. Then, i went online sitting down in front of the monitor from 8pm onwards till now(0033)! Aight, nothing much after that. I've been writing out the draft of the Invitation Letter to the Minister of Higher Education due to our class project(College's annually Annual Gathering) by the end of the year. Now, i'm figuring out what should i design for the Modeling Registration Form. SIGH!~ It's cracking my brain now! I hate using my brain to think of so complicated stuff especially design! Wait, i thought i'm suppose to major in Multimedia; Web-desingning? LMAO, i gotta be creative! Aight, i'll learn from now on. HAHA!~ Gosh, i ate supper just now! I was eating muffin, then my mom came to the kitchen start cooking maggi for herself. I asked, 'how long have i not been eating maggi?' She said, 'how would i know? So, you want some?' Without thinking twice after finishing my muffin i said "YES!" HAHA then, i took a little from her bowl and eat it. After that, i felt more hungry and wanted to go out to the mamak to grab an Indon mee LOLZ i asked my mom but she said, 'if i'm not tired i'll go with you but not tonight.' I was seriously eagerly wanted to go out already but it was locked! I'm too lazy to open the locks, then i went back to my room and continue facing the monitor again. Then, my mom walked in to my room and asked do i want to eat maggi? She's going to cook for me. Without thinking twice i just AGREED and ate that after 5mins LOLZ for goodness sick! How long have i not been eating supper and NOW IM GOING AGAINST MY OWN ROUTINE RULE? Holy SHIT! Guess what? After mumbling on my own, i told myself that, 'Don't worry, be happy. Once in awhile its all right." HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA and now that's the joke of the day :)
Ajö...

p/s: Oh yea, i sent a request of mail to faCes and on saturday and they replied me on the spot asking for my picture! haha i'm darn happy for the respond! I've sent the pictures to them, hope i could go for the interview session! *pray-hard*

-[aLbY]-