Friday, October 14, 2005

Rainy day . . . . .

Sigh, i suppose to have a class at 8.45am this morning but i woke up late which is 9.05am! SHIT!~ Nowadays i've been late for almost all my morning classes! I reckon i gotta do something with it! But today's reason is acceptable as it was raining heavily this morning at 9am (as i know). So, i brush up everything and left house at 9.20am. My sister left 20seconds earlier than me and we met at the ground floor. She walked to her car and i walked to mine but a metre or two before reaching to my car i eventually pressed my car key to open the car lock but the funniest thing is that i opened my sister's car lock instead of myselfs'. Then, me & my sister was shocked and i ran to her to get back my car key and hand her back her car key and went back to my car. While running towards my car, the neighbour (late 40s couple) from the other block was walking with their umbrella to their car which is near my car. They were laughing at me & my sister's silliness. LMAO! I was so embarrassing hence i was laughing on my own in the car. HAHA!

Then, i reached to the college at 9.40am and thank God that it was PSPD first but not IB (Introduction to Biz). If its IB first, i will have 1 absent tick as if were to count the lateness i'd this week, today will be the 3rd time where the college rule is "3 lateness = 1 absent". Then, i was inform that the meeting today has been cancelled with the committee and will be postpone to tomorrow after class. SIGH!~ Gotta stay back after class pulak! While the class was still going on, i was asked by my classmate that 'where will be going for lunch today?' i was shocked and forgotten that there's 3 hours break today! GOSH!! Then, we decided to have lunch at the Drive-Thru McD at the Petronas near TPM. Everyone ordered their food thus i was waiting for Vicky to arrive but he ended up didnt turn up because Shazzy's car tyre was punctate! Why is it Shazzy always face problem which most auto-drive dont like engine died half way while driving (as if it's manual) and so on. I called Vicky and he told me that he'll come in a short while more. I waited for quite sometime and couldnt stand anymore as i was really starving! So, i bought a Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. Finally the McDeluxe meal is back! HEHE while eating, Vicky called and asked, 'where are you?' I told him that, 'we're at McD waiting for him.' He responded and told me that he was waiting for me at the entrance hence i didnt see there. Finally we realizes that we were at 2 different McD HAHA we(Pey Ling, Abby, Isaac, zK, Edmund & me) were at the Drive-Thru McD at the Petronas petrol station and Vicky, Shazzy & Navin were at the McD at Endah Parade. LMAO!~ After lunch, we sat there for an hour plus spending our time chatting and so. Suddenly zK said he saw Daniel's car outside and so it was really his car. Raj, Naven, Thina & Daniel walked in and we sat together continue chatting till 1.35pm we left the place. We'd CS(Communication Skills) for the second class which was conducted by Ms. Lua Sharmini.

During her class, i was making fun of her with KC & Jonathan. I was imagining what Ms. Lua looks like and so on. Part of the joke which made everyone got into trouble by writing an essay regarding to her lesson today was that i imagined what will she look like if she's with one of the Street Fighther's character, Chun-Li with her pony-tail and the outfit. LOLZ SUPERB COOL!~ HAHAHA Jonathan and i were laughing non-stop till everyone was punished to write an essay of 25marks and the deadline is next Tuesday(18/10/2005). LMAO!~ I left college to my car at 3.20pm and realise that i was suppose to call Ah Lun to meet up to obtain the brochure regarding to my car's audio system thingy at the mamak near by. So, i called him and he said we'll meet at 4pm at Ajimal Razim(my frequent visit mamak) at Sri Petaling. In between the 40minutes, i went to L1-5 with Abby to accompany her before her lecturer walks in to her class. There were only 7 students(excluded me) in the class yet they uses the largest class on that floor. Her lecturer walks in at 3.35pm and i went to the computer lab to surf the net till 4pm, i went on to meet up with Ah Lun. He gave me the brochure and the budget is in between my range so im definitely gonna get that package ASAP! It only cost RM998 with all i want. I ordered milo-ice and Ah Lun paid for me! HAHA save RM1.50 today! LOLZ Then, i reached home at 5pm and left house to the gym house at 5.20pm and reaches there at 5.35pm. Before reaching to the gym house, my college lecturer, Ms.Sharmini actually called me and told me that i am short-listed in the nominee of the SARC new board/member recruitment. Hence, i was told that the lecturers suggested me to try out with the PR Coordinator post instead of the post i requested as a committee member only. She told me that there'll be a short briefing and meeting regarding to the SARC committee thing at 12pm tomorrow which my class will still be going on.

My workout duration was 2 hours today. WOW, pretty long though. I did Shoulder & Leg today HEHE i wondered why am i not that tired today? hMmm...probably because of the protein?! **[then, something funny happen in between while i was at the gym house]** I reached home at 7.40pm and had dinner after that. Watched my favourite drama series at 8pm till 9pm and went to the room to online till now i updated my blog now =)

-[aLbY]-

No comments: