Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The GRIEVE . . . . .

Sigh, today right after the class ends at 3.30pm, i stayed at the college for another 35-40mins to chat with Raj about some gym thingy. Then, i left college around 4.10pm and reached home at 4.35pm. After the changing which had taken 15mins of my life, finally i make it to leave my house at 4.50pm and while i was on my way to the gym, very near to the gym and only 2-3turning to reach to the gym house BUT life dont go that smooth sometimes. I met in an accident while picking up my bottle which fell from the car cushion at the passenger sit next to me. That time i was driving really slow and didn't expect that the motorcyclist right in front of my car would stopped as it always jam there because the road in the middle was under-constructing and that's the corner where i met the accident! SIGH! I was shocked cause i wasn't shivering or afraid of anything the moment i bang the motorcycle. Instead of all the fear emotion, i was pretty cool & steady though. NO IDEA why is it so but that was me in this evening. It takes almost 30mins to negotiate with them. Holy SH*T! I've wasted another 30mins of my life for the nuisance negotiation. *sweat* Thank God, i met this 2 compromising victim(2 late 20s Malay) which made me needn't pay a big sum. The price range was suppose to be RM100-200 but instead of paying that sum i eventually paid RM80 (i was so called 'DUMB' by my dad & my trainer cause they said i should act as if i've not much money at that time and just give up the RM50). Actually i was thinking should i just give them RM50 or not cause firstly, they saw me taking out the RM80 (which is together), secondly what if they think that RM50 is too little for them hence if i were to tell them i only have RM50 and they insist to get back the exact amount, i would've to pay more. So, why not RM80 instead of the exact sum? And lastly, i already felt heart-break of giving my RM80 to them yet if they insist to obtain the original sum i might probably feeling like jumping from my apartment (i know 3rd floor isn't that high but become disable is more than enough). Actually i thought of spending the RM80 wisely by drinking a cup of Coffee Bean this week, and a cup from Starbucks the following with and also to use another RM35 for the ticket to the Pit Rave Party at Sepang organize by Renault & 7aste on the coming 29th of October but now it seems like NO MORE COFFEE and the rave party cause zK (my clubbin' kaki) might not make it to attend and it goes naturally when 1 or 2 don't go, automatically there'll be another few of them will not want to go also. But, i really intended to go as it would be my first time to the rave party at Sepang and there'll be 6 different DJs joining in the fun!!! I just hope that i could join the fun this year as it's one of the biggest rave event ever in 2005.

-[aLbY]-