Thursday, October 13, 2005

So . . . . . ? ? ?

Today's class starts at 1.45pm but Eric Ter (Thurr) called me at 10.58am and ask whether can i go to the college early to have a meeting with him at 1pm. Walau, its only 10.58am dude! I was half way dreaming yet [*ring* *ring*](music) i was awake by his morning call. Sigh! Without thinking of a second i just agreed with him and "bye". Then, i went back to sleep and around 12pm i was once awake for no reason. SHIT! Its 12pm already! I rushed to toilet to get everything done and i'd diarrhea. For God sake! I was awake in less than 10minutes yet nothing in my stomach and i'd diarrhea! WTF is it? Sigh! After my business, i saw my mom was at the kitchen half way preparing lunch for me. Then, i asked, "When will it be prepared?" and mom replied, "Give me 10 more minutes." WOW!~ That was fast! Its rice noodle for lunch today :D hehe well, i've no idea why is it the rice noodle today is really delicious & tasty! *BURP* (as usual) LOLZ sorry for that.

I left my house at 12.45pm and reaches college at 1.05pm. After getting my ass down from the car, the security was asking whether did i place my car coupon (sheet of paper printed by the college)? I nodded my head to say yes to him and he gave me thumbs-up. Then, i walked down to the SARC room through the cafeteria (canteen) to meet up with Eric. Eric was there sitting down waiting for me. Then, we went in to the SARC room and started with our discussion. SIGH! He is still dont understand that we've no much time for the fashion show competition instead just a plain fashion show! Ms. Sharmini had told him about it and asked him to get the majority to decide. I insist to agree with the new suggestion, fashion show! I DON'T CARE!!! Around 1.40pm, we lef the room for PSPD class. It was a pretty bored class today! I dont get a single shit he taught us today. Guess what? Mr. Rajan (our PSPD lecturer) has been teaching us for two weeks yet he's still in the Introduction of PSPD! *hits fore-head* After PSPD, we'd CS (Communication Skills) and DARN what happened? Why is it all the subjects we'd today are so boring! *yawn* CS ended at 5.05pm and i reached home at 5.30pm. Around 5.40pm i left house for the gym! hMmm...darn tired man today! I did Chest, Arm & Back today! WOW!~ It's killing whenever i do for my chest part! =_=" I left the gym house at 7.30pm and called Joe to ask whether can i meet his friend tonight or not regarding to my car's audio system thingy! I reached home at 7.45pm.

Then, i ate my dinner at 8.15pm. Suddenly, Edmund message me and ask whether do i wanna go to the night market at Taman Connaught, Cheras or not? I agree and drove over to his place and parked my car somewhere around his house. Edmund drove me there and we were walking UP & DOWN the night market! It was pretty crowded though! I bought a longan drink and OMICHI (something like that) from an unc near the bridge entrance. Edmund bought some dessert for himself too. Then, we left the place at 10.45pm and got sesat somewhere! HAHA! He paid twice for the toll to get back to Sri Petaling from Taman Connaught, Cheras. LMAO! After that Edmund left me by my car side and i went over to Joe's place to fetch him to the mamak near his house to meet up his friend who's gonna brief me about the things i want for my car audio system hehe after an hour of chatting, we finally left the place at 1.15am. I reached home at 1.30am and came online to update my blog! =)

-[aLbY]-

No comments: