Saturday, October 29, 2005

It has been a week more . . . . .

Well, i've nothing much to write about on my blog nowadays. Why is it so? I wondered. Probably nothing special happen? hMmm...last Saturday & Sunday, zK & I went over to Sri APIIT Smart School at Subang to help them to usher the parents and so on. There comes RM5o/day = RM1oo/2days. HAHA! Darn happy, that day i bang the back of a motorcycle while driving to the gym, my car was slightly dented and i would have to pay that motorcyclist RM8o for the repair. Thank God luckily i neednt pay RM2oo++ (original cost) for the repair as i said i've not much money and they also dont wanna trouble themselves and so one of them (there're 2 of them) asked me to pay him what i have in my wallet. Then, i realise my car plate was half broken down. SIGH, only left the alphabet instead the numbers. So, the following day i went for a repair on the car plate and that cost me RM15. In the end, i earn RM5 back hahaha

Come back to this week, on Monday till Friday. On Wednesday, we (the SARC nominee from our class [there're 6 of us but only 4 appear]) went to APIIT KL to make annoucement and paste our posters there. And so it happened the second class we went in to had make me fedup and feel anger with it! Edmund eventually passed around the 4 of our posters in the class and i while i was collecting back the voting form, i saw one of the Son of a biatch smudge my poster! DARN HIM! Then, after a little of exercising walking up & down the stair case, I then realized that i lost my right eye of colour lens! ARGH!~ SHIT MAN! I couldnt look for it and so after the annoucement, we went back to the college and right after the class ended, i went to England Optic to purchase a new one (one side only) for RM8o/side. I was asked to pay the deposit first and so i left RM5o only. So, i gave the RM5o. The next day, while i was taking bathe, i suddenly felt uncomfortable in my right eye. I kept on rubbing it but it dont work. Then, i look at the mirror and realized that my colour lens is in my right eye! SHIT! I've ordered one side from England Optic already! So, i called them at 10.30am and ask whether can i get the refund but no refund is allow. The staff suggested me to pruchase the solution by the RM5o i paid as a deposit. SIGH! What a waste.

On Thursday, it was the SARC Election Day. I was a little nervous while giving my speech in front of hundreds of APIITians and staff. It happened that i was so lucky to be chosen as the new PR & Marketing post with another guy name Jonathan too. I was happy with that thou! Nevertheless, i still dislike people who smudge my poster! DARN the person who smudge on my poster! Bastards!

On Friday, the previous semester's exam result is out. I got B+ for ICA & EN and B for PDM. I was surprised that most of them got D for PDM and yet i got B! HAHA!~ Now waiting for MATH & MS result. At night, i went to the FGA church at Kuchai Lama for a worship gathering invited by Rachel & Kim Fooi. It happened that i met my long lost tuition mate where i eventually cant really recognize him till he reacted as if the irritating fella i knew last time. It was Steven/Stephen (either one also can he said) from CHS! From the way he speak & his feature, i reckon i've seen him before and yes i know him either! Then, we chatted and so on till the event starts. The worship started with a whole bunch of Australian musician featuring special guest, Guy Sebestian singing the gloria. The songs are nice! I like it. After that, i went to Ajimal Razim to meet up with my long-known-internet-friend/buddy, Wee Sim @ x.e.e.m. Another one of my longest net friend. Tonight was the first time i meet him since the day i know him (few years back [>3yrs]) till today. We chatted and so on...a nice guy to chat with and also funny at times especially his attitude. He cant even recognize the landmark around his house and the place where we were sitting down for "pull-tea"! For God sake, he's just so not observant! He stayed at Sri Petaling for so many years hence he still dont know there're college(s)/university(s) around there. Well, he's the future doc! ehehe currently, he's studing at MCKL (Medical Centre Kuala Lumpur). Gonna further his studies in the oversea in Cambridge, UK. I wished that i could do my final in University Staffordshire, UK too.

After chatting & meeting him, i realise lots of things and many things had changed after what we chatted. hMmm...self-realization occur for sudden after chatting & meeting this fella. Fortunately, it's a good thing to be. I'll consider what you said bro =)

-[aLbY]-

No comments: