Wednesday, October 03, 2007

02/10/2007

It's not a good day for me today. I went out after presentation to bring my petbro out for lunch and a round trip to Sunway Piramid. I'm suppose to go to the gym after fetching him back, but when i was about to get out of the parking, i found out i lost my parking ticket! Sigh...i searched everywhere for 20+mins!!~ STILL NOT FOUND! In the end, i paid RM20 for the ticket and dropped him to get back to the gym! Afraid of the ticket, so i decided to use touch&go! Argh...what a day! There were about RM10 inside but written with the balance with INSUFFICIENT CREDIT! What the....sigh! Fine i'll make sure the ticket is placed in my wallet this time! Then i went to the gym, then dinner with friends in Izzi@KL, 5pax for only RM125 (after member's discount)! Only RM25/pax! Quite reasonable also! We ate alot, drink alot too! FREE FLOW OF ICE LEMON TEA! AHAHAH after that, i collected my car and fetched a friend to Kuchai Lama. Dropped her then i went back home.......

-[aLbY]-

No comments: