Monday, October 29, 2007

Running out of sudden . . . .

I visited one of my friend's blog and read this, 'We can never turn back the time!' There're certain things that i've on hand which i'm treasuring now and there're things which i've lost in the past. Indeed, we can never turn back the time, therefore, appreciate what you have now before you regretted in the end. I'm learning to be a better man now so that i could sustain something which is still on hand. I realise there're always barriers to succeed something, but i believe if one don't give up but tried hard in no matter what will surely success in the end! That's why life is always full of challenges and obstacles. I've accepted the challenges and tried to defeat them with my capabilities and determination of not giving up easily! I believe my spirit would succeed one day!

Tears flowing everywhere from my eyes, i've no idea why but does becoming a better person would have to lose everything. Almost everything which i have on hand? I've been trying to improve my self-character to a better person but things running out of sudden as if wind blowed pass me within seconds. No one is perfect on Earth but at least i knew i'm not perfect, hence, i've been improving to become better so that i'm an all-rounder to everyone. I thought it was positive to become an all-rounder but as time pass, i realizes people are still leaving me one by one, moment by moment yet i'm still trying my best to be very good towards those who are still with me. I've been thru darkness, then, came out from the dark again! I told myself i'll never wanna get into the dark again! Fear came into me again...how am i suppose to remain something i want eventhough there're certain things are fading off? Determination is what i have in myself to proof i'm a better person for good today and tomorrow...



Below is only a random song which i found quite nice to share with:-



-[aLbY]-

No comments: