Tuesday, October 23, 2007

E n J o Y . . . .

Suddenly I felt like posting these songs up, I love these songs very much! Dont know why, but just like it so much. It reminds me of so much of things! Happy....unhappy....whatever it is, it reminds me of so so much! Thou this post may be bored or meaningless, but....this is what i want to be in my post for today!!~



Another song...hMmm, well, i just like the whole video! The series is nice too, the song isn't in the series but the sequence of the scenes and the song matches and i love it so much! :D



And this one also...HAHAHAH :P anyway, i guess no one had seen this video or heard of this song before. He's Tim, a korean singer a.k.a song composer a.k.a pianist. He's really good and talented, not bad looking korean too. I remember i first heard his name and the song when i was watching astro channel TVB8 with my sister, the korean program was introducing him. Gosh, then i was amazed with his talent and...tried to search for his album and all in the market but FAILED! Sigh, even online you wouldn't find him too! But there was one day i gotta download his entire album which took me almost close to a month to COMPLETE and i remembered that was close to my birthday too! One of my friend, asked me what do i want for my birthday. I was jokingly telling him that i wanted Tim's album as a gift! I finally found it on eBay or some sites and it cost between RM120-150 inclusive of tax and shipping fee. OMG, that's so FREAKING EXPENSIVE FOR A CD as a present! Anyhow, when i got the CD, my song file had completed and i've heard the album before the CD arrived but nevermind, i kept it as a collection to myself! :D but sad to say, i've lost the CD! I'm still searching for it in the house!!! Gosh....i hoped i found it back SOON!!! VERY SOON!!! I miss the CD so much...thank you so much Jack!!!!~ :P



Hey people, spend sometime to enjoy this post....it may take longer time than you guys reading my old blog but try enjoying it aight! HAHAHA :)

-[aLbY]-

9 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

i am following your blog all the time ^^ keep it up. Aiwo song really nice...i put it in my blog too ^^

Chiangの强 said...

the girl character in the final mv had committed suicide. because of some depression problem i think. so sad... :(

Here is the news:

http://weblog.lossless.net/main/2005/02/lee_eunjoo_dead.html

-[aLbY]- said...

Aiks...ahahaha i thought only i visit people's blog but people dont! *sweat* btw, the link cant be open! But i thought the guy died only? The gal died too??? Yawor...u should know who Tim is in Korea! :D i still cant find his album :(

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

how long your holiday?

-[aLbY]- said...

silentgraywolf: erMmm....i also dunno yet, either start 6/12 or 31/1. Waiting for Ed and Abby's decision also...

-[aLbY]-

Chiangの强 said...

i mean the real gal dude... the actress hahaha~~

-[aLbY]- said...

HUH?! WhaT!????!!! Serious shit? Wei the link you gave me cant open!!! What happened to her? Too upset over Tim? Btw do u know Tim????

-[aLbY]-

Chiangの强 said...

Lee Eun-Joo committed suicide on February 22. She was 24. According to Korean news reports, she had been suffering from depression since her last film and had sought treatment at a hospital earlier this month. Related news articles in English are linked at the bottom of Lee's HanCinema page. Here and here are Chosun-Ilbo's pictures from the funeral service where many of her fellow actors paid their respects.

Lee starred in Taegukgi, Bungee Jumping of Their Own and The Virgin Stripped Bare by Her Bachelors among other films.

I felt very sad when I read that she had apparently tried to slit her wrist before hanging herself. A terrible thing to feel like there is no choice but to resort to pain in order to be freed from pain. Until now I wasn't really aware of Lee as an actress or a celebrity, and now it will be bittersweet to watch her past performances.

Rest in peace.

this is from the link of the website

-[aLbY]- said...

OMG!!~! You serious about that?!!?!! What a pityful story!!~ :S I felt sorry for that too, she hasn't been noticed to be popular yet! May she R.I.P although she committed suicide of suffocating from depression...

-[aLbY]-