Saturday, October 20, 2007

Announcement?

Lately, i realized most people in the surrounding has been blogging non-stop! Still keeping the update once in every 1-3days. WHAT? C'mon, what about me? Holy...though i realized there are still visitors or "fans" who's still visiting my blog on and off once in awhile or probably daily but..sorry pal, i know i haven't been an active blogger for sometime. Well, maybe i did keep my blog up-to-date but with not interesting post probably, maybe least pictures? :P I remember the beginning of my blogging moment, i was told by my friends, "walao Alby, ur blog have plenty of pics man! popular with pics post compared to my classmates' blog." hMmm....I pretty agree that too, but probably i'm no longer using the software i use to use to upload the pics or i'm TOO LAZY to keep my blog updated as there was one moment when my blog was FREEZED, i mean not updated, my hit counters was the same! AHAHAAH...no worries everyone or anyone, i'm on a holiday break now, a very long one, i'll try to keep it updated BUT continue visiting and leave your comment if you felt like so :) i know my blog's interface is kinda DULL, OK, give me sometime, i'm working out something now with it :D

-[aLbY]-

No comments: