Thursday, October 11, 2007

Self-realization . . . .

*AHEM* Ok, i know what happened since February 07. I've been eating NON-STOP without keeping on my diet, i know i've GROWN back! This is what i'm gonna do from today onwards. The list is below...

DOs:-
1) Do more cardio when i go to the gym
2) Swimming MORE to broaden my shoulder and get my stamina trained
3) Do more weights to gain my muscles back from fats
4) Do more abs exercise to have my abs beautified

DON'Ts:-
1) STRICTLY NO SUPPER ANYMORE
2) MAXIMUM bowl of rice is ONE ONLY
3) No more frequent visit to fastfood (KFC, McD, Pizza etc)
4) NO MORE DEEP FRIED FOOD
5) NO MORE OILY FOOD

p/s: I'll maintain my diet and exercise daily in order to get back to my shape!!! Give me by January 2008! I'll have a better result of MYSELF!! I'll FULLY UTILIZE THE GYM!!!! HAHAHA...."Gym, i'm cumming.........wopz, i mean coming! heheh sorry!~"

-[aLbY]-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your size so fit, are you sure you can take maximum 1 bowl of rice ONLY?? don't lah torture yourself

-[aLbY]- said...

waKakakakka no problem! Surely can if you're determine to it! :P ask ABC how i keep on my diet last time, this CANT eat, that CANT eat! LoLz... :P

-[aLbY]-

McSpiky said...

no wonder i dont see u in gym anymore!!! haha. where were youuu?! anyway... see u soon. I HOPE U ARE DETERMINED!

LeNgLuiLiNg said...

No supper anymore? u sure can tahan? no more oily food... tht u can't always eat outside food.. cause 100%...99.9999% is very oily.. but of course oct to jan still got 3 month time... u sure can do it man!

-[aLbY]- said...

WAkakakakak OMG!!~ Thanks for all the support!! I'll surely DO MY BEST! HAhahahah :P

-[aLbY]-