Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'd rather say on such a meaningful day . . .





It's another 23rd today, no one would ever know how much this day means to us even ourselves sometimes, but we'll surely say "I love you" on this meaningful day. Indeed, the song means everything i want to tell u...
But i wanted u to know that this are what's all from my heart...

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else
I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself
I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart
I'd rather have the one who holds my heart


I'd said this to you before and i want you to know this very clearly, "When you're the one I said I only love, You will always be the one I only love..." I'd never loved anyone before even from the day we begin until today, I'd never fell for anyone before except you also. If i ever get to swear, i'd rather swear that i never had loved anyone except you before. Even "The moment when I hold your hand, I said I will not let you go, I will never gonna let you go..". I'd never let you go before, I'd never betrayed you, I'd never love anyone else, I'd never think of anyone else, I'd been telling you the truth that no matter what happens, I will never gonna leave you cause I only love you in the heart but no one else...before, never before...and i wont too!



It represents how important you are to me, I'd rather love my "heart" and always cared for my "heart" which is also my "heart" cause nothing can be compared between you and me because our heart is both as one...

When you said you love me, I said I love you too, when you said you dont want to be hurt anymore, I said I will promise you to be a better person so that you will never gonna be hurt anymore cause I only wanted to be with you happily and only showered you with all my love...I'd never change before, I'd never change my sentence, I'm still who I am when you first knew me until today, the only thing was changed in me was how much you've enlighten and brighten my life and how much glory you've gave me with your love...

If I could have the opportunity to confess what's really in my heart, I would want to say I only love you with all my heart...it'd never been snatched, it'll never be snatched off by anyone too!

p/s: "I believe when the first time you said you love me, I know you really love me, when the second time you said you love me, I told myself I will not gonna leave you, when the third time you said you love, I said I'll never gonna let you go, whenever you said you love me, I told myself I'll be the best for you no matter what cause your love, can never be compared to anyone and that's why I love the whole of what you are today still...I'll still wait for you my beloved!"

With love,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: