Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Alike us . . .



Its just like us, we misses each other so badly when we couldn't see each other. We did alot of things, funny actions sometimes to make ourselve happy, sometimes for each other to be happy of seeing us doing funny actions. When the bad time comes, we will be separated for a moment, then after for a moment when we got fine back, the good times hit us to love each other even more. Truely, i'd never stop loving u before in fact I'd always been saying that u're the best gift on Earth, and u're still the best gift till today. I love you, I love you more than anything, anyone else, because u love me from the day you said you love me..Where ever i go, whatever i do, u're still and always in my heart and mind! Don't let go of me, I love you loads baby...

-[aLbY]- @ -31-

No comments: