Monday, March 31, 2008

When they're not around . . .

I'm super tired, my eyes are extremely heavy now, ya, it's close to evening at 6pm soon! I only slept for 2hours last night, was having insomnia and rushing for assignment (due today). Went out since 7.15am, went to the airport, dropped my parents there coz they're going for a vacation with their friends for 10days. I'm alone...again! Then i drove directly to college to attend a class and stayed back for assignment, my groupmates didnt make it to complete the work with me. I was alone, doing everything till evening only i handed in. Back to the story, after my aprents came back, again they'll be going for the second trip for 1week as well as my sister, she has a biz trip, so she will also wont be around for 2weeks. I'm ALL ALONE AGAIn...heh, tribute to 18-09-2007, prolly no one will remember that, but i'll always remember it coz it really touches me so much! It was one of the day that makes me so happy! I love u baby, and i love u very much...thank you so much! Maybe it wont happen again, but i've faith in u to wait for u. I'll wait....i'll wait for u! I miss u...i jz miss u so much..,i'm sorry, i'm tired for now, my eyes are really heavy...i shall pen-off and to be continue...take care everyone...Love u...

Yours truly,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: