Friday, March 07, 2008

۰۪۪۫۫L۪۫۰۪۪۪۫۫۫O۪۫۰۪۫V۪۫۰۪۫E۪۫ ۰۪۫Y۪۫۰۪۫O۪۫۰۪۫U۰


I Love You...





It reminds me of us so much in love together with each other, my tears tears, your love had made me blind till i love you so much and i dont want to lose you again. I'm very sorry, it'll never gonna happen anymore baby...

All this while, you are the first thing/person i think of when i wake up, the only thing/person i think of when i'm awake, and the last thing/person i think of before i go to bed, that means you are really somebody special who means alot and had brighten up so much in my life...I saw this heart shape muffin and bought it back few days ago, now it has represents my love to you. I'd came across this quote, "nothing is impossible, when it comes to love" because love is one of the greatest and strongest energy on Earth. This is how i understand how important you are to me in no matter what happens all this time. That's why i love you so much and misses you so badly everyday and night until today...no one would understand this feeling of mine for u coz no one would ever feel how i feel EXCEPT u. Without u...no one will understand how sad i am, but ONLY u do too, the truth, i'll wait, i wont let go u no matter what because u're what i could give up on anything and to make me happiest person...most importantly, u're the one I LOVE ONLY! I'm so so sorry baby...

Something for you here...

831 means 'I Love You'
- 8 letters
- 3 words
- 1 meaning

p/s: "I know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me for this time, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and then, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears, to fight your battles and show no shame to scream my love for you out loud all over..."

Thats what i meant for you from my heart my love. I only want to be with you...

With love,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: