Monday, April 14, 2008

EXAM WEEK.....AND IM ALL ALONE.....

My internet was down since noon, then, i called TM, they told me my port is having problem, will send someone over to check and repair within 2working days (hopefully they'll reach by monday noon!). AFter dinner with my sister and brother, i went to Kopitiam Cheras for internet and revision alone coz they're operating 24hours now! Ya alone, from 11pm till now 3.30am, raining now, im sick, flu, alil fever and not feeling well. Gotta face exam at 11am in awhile, wish me luck people! Sigh, another one on wednesday! And ya, my parents left last morning (sunday morning) for a week and my sister left (sunday night) for 2weeks. I'm gonna be ALL ALONE throughout my exam and.....ya my semester break too! Sigh...people said its stupid, but i never thought of it before although still i misses and love u! Hopefully i could pass my exam this semester for now! *praying hard*
Goodnight everyone and to u too...
Love u always...

Love,
-[aLbY]- @ -51-

No comments: