Thursday, April 03, 2008

Won't let you fall . . .





[Verse:]
I'll never let you go
So, never let me go
I will be your journey
And you will be my road
Down the stormy path
Love will never come to pass
It will be an anchor
Although the winds may blow

[Pre-Chorus:]
And through the depths of high and low
Wherever you will go, I'll follow
To the end, back again
You know

[Chorus:]
Won't let you fall
Fall out of love
'Cause together we'll be holding on
'Cause all we have is us
Won't let you go
Go away again
Because life don't mean nothing at all
If I don't have your love

[Verse:]
I will dry your tears
Take away your fears
Let me be your shelter
Your heart is safe in here
So beautiful and pure
There's nothing I would not endure
Oh, love as got me blinded
I see it all so clear

[Pre-Chorus (1x)]
[Chorus (1x)]

[Bridge:]
I'm down for you for whatever
Anything you going through
What's mine is yours
Every little thing
I got you
Even when winds will change
Come smashing down and crashing on you

[Chorus]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

This song is dedicated just for you...i guess, the very inner meaning of this song, besides the song itself, u should know that i've always been saying this to u even till today too. From the 1st sentence down till the end of the song, i guess, i've said all this to u before and promised u that i'll never gonna let u go and wont let u fall......i'm not gonna let u fall, coz i only love u still till the bottom of my heart! "'Cause together we'll be holding on, 'Cause all we have is us.." I still remember u said this to me, only me but no one else, and i said that to u too coz all we have is us ONLY! Only the both of us, that what we wanted, and what we have had for each other all this while. This 2 sentence is so true that it couldnt keep me from stop tearsing missing u so much, i've faith in u! I'm saying about the truth, no lies beneath, but only sincerity and the loyalty that i always have in myself for U which u CAN NEVER DENY the truth, that i truely and always love u baby...i'll wait for u...

With love,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: