Monday, February 23, 2009

Love story.


Love Story - Mariah Carey

Its been another month since the last 23rd past, i recalled i just finished my exam that time and CNY was 2days after that! Tonight i'm at home, depressing by myself, don't wanna go anywhere else. WHY? WHY? Why can't i have you by my side tonight?! WHY NOT! I'm so depress yet tears dripping writing this post, i miss you!! I'm so much suffocating by myself now because of missing you!! :'( WHERE ARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW I NEED YOU!! :'( I'M ALONE AGAIN and its been many weekends I've been alone too! Why does it has to be like last year again!!!!!! I HATE LAST YEAR! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE LIKE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SO SUFFOCATING!~ How can i make you love me back like how i do baby??!! :'( do you know how much i love you and misses you????

-[aLbY]-

No comments: