Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ups and downs...

I've wanted to blog few days back but i'm just not motivated to do so, right now i am. First of all, i would like to wish everyone a graceful Happy Chinese New Year and best of luck in the year of Ox in 2009! Success in everything!

Next is the reason why i'm updating this post. CONGRATULATION to my beloved sister and the future husband! The bf have proposed to my sister before the CNY, no time to blog about this. I'm happy for her as she's really getting married very soon as i always used it as a joke asking her to get marry fast because of her pestering! Anyhow, Congrates again...

When there's ups, there'll surely be downs for me. Thou i've had a lot of conflict with my sister all this while and felt her annoying, but if she's away, that's where i'm going to miss someone in the house, i wont be hearing her voice when i'm back from college, back from gym, or any outing, i wont be hearing her laughter at home, noises at home or even sharing some of my problems with her anymore. And now she's really getting married, she'll be moving out soon. Sigh, everyone is missing by end of 2009, my sister is getting married, most my friends are leaving for overseas and almost everyone is leaving....me very soon! :( I dont know how and what to do. T.L.C is what i need! I'm sad, i'm depress...i'm distraught!!! I'm LOST too...

I dont know how to handle whatever on hand, making trouble, creating more problems, giving difficulties to others etc...i felt so troublesome, i felt so....lost!!! The things i wanted isn't remaining also! Sigh....Valentine's coming.....what would it be this year? :( ....

-[aLbY]-

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Wishing you a good Ox year ahead too. And hoping your love life with have a fresh breath...

-[aLbY]- said...

pikey: yeah hopefully and you too best wishes and success year ahead aight! :D

-[aLbY]-