Monday, March 02, 2009

Because of you, My life would suck without you, Let's make it work.



Because of you,...i found this guy singing Ne-yo's, Because of you, and he has a great voice! I'm so in love the way he sings it!



Many people said that this isn't a nice song to listen, but it has a great meaning behind it too..


NEYO - MAKE IT WORK - NEYO

If we wanted things to be well within us, we gotta work things out "together". I don't walk alone, you've been walking it with me, but don't make it like now, leaving it unsolve. i'll wait in time, for you to let go the past because i love you very much, i will be a better man, for you baby...i'd accepted whom you are to work things out all these years, i only requesting if you really love me too, work it out with me and accept me for who i am. Just for you to know, all this while, i really love you and accepted who you are, and most importantly, i wanna make things work between you and me, not anyone else baby...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: