Sunday, March 01, 2009

null.

I can't breathe, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't sit, I can't stop thinking, and I can't do anything at all to hold you back. I'm so suffocating. I'm so depressed, everyday and night. Why i can never hold you, i can never make you hold me back no matter what i've been doing for you? :'( i misses you every day and night and been thinking of you 24/7! WHY??? :'( am i really as what you had in mind, a not worth to be loved person and don't deserved such people like me? I'm a such an asshole.. :'( i love you so much, i seriously love you so much yet had given everything for you, why can't i still hold you back? I just wanted you to love me back, i've got nothing extra to request from you, yet i've been doing my part, though it isn't perfect, but why did you hate me so much, why don't you love me anymore, why can't i just have you and your love only? :'( i'm only an ordinary person like anyone else, i just wanted to have an ordinary life with you... why should i be compare? Do u know i've put in everything into you,....and if you leave, you shall take my breathe away too cause i don't wanna live with such pain, i don't wanna live without you baby.. :'( why even the one who loves me still don't think i'm true at all?

-[aLbY]-

No comments: