Monday, March 09, 2009

Today, nevertheless, I still love you.





It's till today, i still love you as much as how i used to. You hold my breath, you hold my soul, you hold my life..it was as though it just happened yesterday or the day before, but nevertheless, it has been for years. No matter what i've done for you, i've always been using my heart to succeed for you. I may have done something which had hurt you in the previous time, but i've learned my lesson well, truthfully, i'll never do that to you anymore, today, and even the future. I'm sorry for what happened last year, i admitted it was all my wrong that made you went "lost". Baby, if you were thinking that "i don't love you", "i don't appreciate you", "i'm not serious to you" or "i'm being cold to you", those were what thought, in fact, the truth, i took you seriously yet been appreciating every single moment being with you, neither had been cold to you before as i've been opening all my heart to have you loving me back. I'm sorry of my arrogance on certain issue, i'm sorry of my defensive arguments towards certain issue, i'm sorry for what made you been "assuming" i wasn't true to you...

Every single moment, single words and single things you've done for me, i remembered them very very carefully. From the moment we were together, i've taken you as part of my life whose walking on the journey together encountering the obstacles we've been going through, staying strong overcoming it. I've always wanted to "settled down" things with you...i've never been fake to you before too! Would we be together this long, if i were being fake to you from the beginning? No, and NEVER, i've always been true to you. Each and everything you told me from day 1 we met, i've been remembering it yet i knew it was "childish" of myself thinking some fairytales between us. But indeed, it was all as thou fairytales before, i love you for what and who you are...just as what most people thought in mind but i know many will be thinking including you will assume, "don't dream of it". I ain't dreaming, but from when we knew each other, everything had became true and there was where love developed from then onwards. By referring to the most recent case, Rihanna was assaulted by her boyfriend, Chris Brown, and then Chris Brown was charged to be in prison for 9years for what he'd done on Rihanna, but what's next? Rihanna love Chris Brown very much, they were married last saturday at Miami at P.Diddy's mansion. Chris Brown apologized, begged for forgiveness and proposed to her, eventually Rihanna was surprised of the sudden action by Chris Brown and have agreed yet confessed 'I can't live without you'. Baby, i knew i've done something that hurt you so badly before, but i've changed, in terms, i won't be doing that anymore, i promised! I'll never break this promise i made because you're what's most important to me in my life. I know i'm ain't a Mr. 100% Perfect, but i've really been working it out with my weaknesses. All i need is you to forgive me of what i've done before, you've gave me a great "lesson" before this, and i've really learned from my mistake today. I'm very sorry baby...please forgive me, i'm really intended to be with you to settle down to be your man. I've always been faithful towards this relationship and you, i'm only seeking for your true forgiveness to settle things down together...i wouldn't have high expectation as how Rihanna couple have, but i only require you to forgive, and to love and trust me like how you used to...i was the Alby you used to know, yet i'm still the Alby you used to know, who's so much loving you to accept who he is for a better times together as you've said to me you wanted the both of us to forget and forgive the past, then to get things back becoming even better than before..

Your words, your actions towards me are most influential to me, i've never forget a single thing of you, even whatever things we've been through all these years...baby, i wouldn't deny anything from you, but i only wanted you know to stop thinking of the negative thought in your mind, but you're whom i met that i never thought we could flourish our relationship till the extend me too don't wanna live without you! You were the one who shine me in the night even when there's no stars or sun, you were still the one i most wanted to be with...


'I am always your honey bee, and you're always my beloved on the plane...'

p/s: "Love you till the bottom of my heart..."

-bEE-




No comments: