Saturday, August 07, 2004

E X A M ! ! ! ~

sigh yesterday my trial just started, it was freaking tough! especially the bm paper walao tht grammar N the proverb part SUPERB HARD!~ lolz all bcz i didnt study the proverbs but it's still pretty tough for the others as they told me it's difficult too wert...haizZzz today was even worst!! 1st paper accounts paper 2, sigh when i first got my paper HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT's THT?? HAVE I STUDY BEFORE?? lolz i didnt expect belanjawan tunai N so on will be coming out!!! but luckily my teacher thought me how to do some part there ahaha...fuiy0h!! guess what??? the 2nd paper was really tough N the time was quite pack too...right after our recess ended, the subject (BM) teacher which is suppose to come in to our class came so IN TIME!! i even have to rush back to my sit N sit for the paper...everyone was not ready there but what can i do as the time was so pack?? so the whole economy paper 1 SHOOT with my GUN only ahahhaa....stop scratching ur head what tht 'GUN' is la...normal GUN only ahaha...

right after the 2nd paper ended, i came back home by the school bus N reached home at about 1.15pm...after bathing N eating my lunch the time was about 1.50pm N im suppose to have my driving lessons today...the uncle called me N asked whether am i free or not N i said yes N he told me tht he's downstairs waiting for me now ahha...what a joke that he called me N ask am i free or not?? so i went N had my driving lesson for an hrs++....fuiy0h!! hey everyone, my driving skills not bad ok...lolz the uncle said i can take my driving test whenever i want after this week ahaha yaHOoooOoo!~~~ when im back about 3.35pm, i'd a nap at 4.40 til 6.15pm N went for a jog as usual...=)