Saturday, August 28, 2004

y a H o O O o o O o ! ! ! ~ ~ i passed my driving test!!!

yahoo......at last i passed my driving test....i would really hafta release a SIGH!!!!! i slept late last night, around 2am N woke up around 5.40am...lolz suppose to wake up at 5.20am but didnt know i overslept N the alarm never even ring when it's 5.20am ahaha....so i left home at 6am heading to tmn tun dr ismail to fetch another gal...she's 17 too...studying in smkdu name eva...a cute N funny gal with the two cute dimple ahaha...i can really laugh with her the whole day...we reached to the driving range at 7.++am N start practicing before we go for the test...i was so nervous...we waited til 10.++am, at last we were called to hand up our form to the instructor there N waited til 12.++noon only have my test going on...my slope was alright...before tht i was DAMN nervous...ahhaa even eva was nervous too...with her pale face i knew she's nervous!!! lolz...really a nice N funny gal...luckily! i manage to pass that slope test...but the funniest thing is, i CALLED THE WRONG NUMBER!! my number is 145, N i shouted 144 to the jpj...144 was actually eva's number hahaha...she kept on talking bout her number N i also forgotten my number...so by the time im suppose to sign, i saw the photo in the IC is not me N i told the jpj tht tht's not mine...N i apologise tht my number is suppose to be 145 N he also said nvm N tick tick tick N sign ahahha...than i drove to the driving range for the 3-point-turn N car parking...ofcoz im doing great over there!!! the jpj even terroR!! never expect he uses the latest nokia modal, n-gage qd...ahaha

after that me, eva N rachel(stays nearby my place)sat at the place where everyone are suppose to wait for their name to be called to go for the test driving on the road...i waited from 12.15noon til 5 evening!! it sounds RIDICULOUS isnt it??? i was so patient there sitting for 5hrs waiting for my turn!! N in btw the 5hrs...i laugh for almost 3hrs with eva N rachel ahaha....the jpj there, called the number randomly to go for the test in driving on the road...i didnt expect i was the LAST ONE!!! so sad to hear tht...guess what?? when it's my turn i was so nervous but luckily i stayed cool when i sat in the car....when i was upon to do the basics;adjusting the side mirrors,sit etc...the jpj told me that i was the lucky one bcz im the last one he's gonna test me today...so he asked me neednt do those N drive as fast as possible ahaha...i was shock N happy too at that time...aahha N luckily i drove back safely N the car is still in a good condition with 4-wheels ahaha...

No comments: