Saturday, August 14, 2004

Tired but happy N enjoyable!!!~

haizZZzz today is the 7th day of my first trial....daMN! history paper 2 was so damn HARD!! i only can answer Q1 N 7(a) gOSH!!~ gonna fail this paper again sigh, PJK was after recess...it was....it was okla not tht hard or ez la... hahha hope to pass this paper this time ahahhaha...after school went back home N had my lunch N a short rest....then went for driving lesson again...bored of the basics man!! i drove almost 20-30 rounds there sigh...uncle said i can take my test liao...so if later(Sat, 14/8)i follow uncle to ulu langat to sign the form N the date for me to take the driving test would be on the 23rd of august...buthen when i reached home, mum said during tht time we will be going for holiday =( so sad to hear that...she asked me to postpone it later...then went jogging til 7.35pm N by tht time coincidence uncle called me N my mum picked up the call N told uncle can i take my driving test later??? without thinking twice uncle said 'noprob, but hafta wait til next month' ahHhh i missed the chance!!!

i came to online at 10.30pm, i was so bz chatting with so many people till i even answered the wrong question or confuse the topic we chatted ahaha....another happiest matter happened...jia jen is my pet bro now!! lolz...kinda childish right? no idea but jus wanted him to be =) anyway there're nthg much to talked aled so i'll just stop here N to be continued . . . .

No comments: