Monday, August 02, 2004

Installation . . . ops Outstallation . . .

haizzZz today is my school's interact installation...a joint install with 3 other schools(CHS/SAS/LS)...it was so long man! 4hrs! oh yaH 3 only suppose coz the arrival of guest takes an hrs to go...4 school joint install wert sure long wan la hahah...was kinda sad actually bcz cant attend functions anymore like last time by my Finance Director post...buthen its alright as im another Funding Director in another club outside the school hahah...the performance today was SUPERB!!~ i like dance performance but not the band...the band was kinda sucky, i've no idea what is he mumbling up there on da stage but im sure he's talented lolz...gOSH! reminded me something!!! the MCs were suck!!~ they dont make joke N dont let the hall quiet though it's noisy...wondered what did they rehearse previously...buthen anyway i guess everyone is still going on normal as nothing wrong happened...the hall was so HOT though there're cooler on the fan itself...!! refreshment is FOREVER the SAME! fishball/nuggets N stick role...ahha will never change when this kinda functions were held...the install of new BODs!! jia jen this fella is funny man...earlier on when he was chosen to take over my post i was really DISLIKE N the way he acted really IRRITATE me...buthen hopefully after some advice from me that if he wanna hold my post, he has gotta SMILE! SOCIALBLE! ACTIVE! SMART! COOL(not his way)! N yeaH! he did that today!~ like it so much bro! don worry i'll alwiz assist u whenver u've prob just come to me, i'll try my best...guess what this lil kiddo asked me to do todaY? he gave me his name tag N 50bucks...asking me to pin his name tag for him, button his blazer N pass him the 50bucks on the stage itself when im installing him! lolz...N i did remember it's 50! not 5 or 15 ahha...another happiest thing is i met back all my CHS frenS! lolz...they were really fun to be with! =) my CHS frens there DONT FORGET ME u knw?? lolz...

sigh now the saddest thing comes...actually suppose to attend my bro's install at klg...buthen couldnt make it as im having install on the same day N the time is clashing with mine too...sigh damn sad, there'll nvr an excuse for me to go to klg to meet my buddies in klg from today onwards =(

No comments: