Monday, August 02, 2004


i am feeling very happy today as my best friend, cousin N ofcoz i wont miss out my gf celebrated my belated birthday at the Neway Karaoke Box...we were there at 7.30pm...start singing from 7.30pm til 10.30pm NON-STOP! lolz...the buffet there is SUPERB NICE!!~ nvr thought that their buffet there is almost the same as the buffet in the hotel...lolz i grab so much of desserts N manage to finish them all ahha...wow i didnt know that kian giap N yeow mun can sing so well huh??? hahaha N i guess tonight i sang really well compare to before when i was at home...normally at home sigh cant pull the voice but tonight FUIYOH! hahah can pull man!~ buthen i damn sad of 1 thing where i forgotten to bring my 'han yin pin yin' book along, cant sing so many song...only those that i can remember...buthen quite a number also la haha...was really damn happy tonight as my gf was with me celebrating my 17th birthday =) love ya N thank to my buddies!! N ofcoz my cute looking cousin too hahah..
<----[from left me N my gf, rain-x, adrian, david N his gf]---->
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »