Thursday, November 11, 2004

Another day . . . . . .

woke up at 11am today N went to sunway with mum, bro N adrian...then, left sunway around 3.30pm N reached home at 4pm...waited for yeeyen til 6pm but she didnt call me, so i fetches my sis to sri petaling for the lrt...reached back puchong at around 6.40pm N yet yeeyen has not called me yet...so i thought she'll call me in awhile more N waited for her at projet petrol station til 7++pm...i'd another appointment with my fren at about 8 but i postponed it to 8.30pm as yeeyen hasnt brought me to shelly's place...around 7.20pm i called her N she told me she will come to my place around 7.45pm, i told her tht i cant wait anymore so i go there by myself...then, i called shelly N asked for the direction to her place...reached to her place, it was solemn N not many ppl there...as what my godfather said tht most the christian has not much feelings towards the death instead the buddhist will cry like mad...i pretty agreed on what he said now as though ppl there are not many but the condition is still not like what i expect...anyway, feel sorry to hear tht shelly had lost her mum at her early age...i persuaded her N asked not to be too sad as death is unexpected at most of the time...so, besides the funeral thingy, i even met luanne in person for the 1st time...though it's our 1st meeting at a place which we also doesnt like it, but she's still as nice as before when she's online but a lil shy N queit...lolz luckily i do make jokes N make her laugh hehe...besides her, i also met yeeyen, ann li, melissa(newly met) etc...

then left the place at 8.20pm N fetches luanne N melissa to projet to wait for luanne's parents to fetch her back...so, i left them there N rush to my aunt's restaurant to meet up with my frens to go for dinner somewhere in kuchai lama..it was a rainy day too...then each of us ordered some food N WALAU!~ it cost us almost $80 for the dinner...my gosh...hawker stall's food man!!~ imagine!! lolz...left tht place at 10.15pm N stood by the road side N discuss where to go til 10.45pm N at last we decided to go for a movie at midvalley...when we reached movie, the top floor was packed N crowded...then, we decided to watch the new thai horror movie, 'the shutter'...this is show is nice man!!!~ a lil scary but most of the time was scared by my fren(adrian) who's sitting beside me, shouting throughout the whole show...in tht cinema box we watched were kinda funny too...there was a guy shouted for no reason as if he's scared for sudden...lolz...then, we left the cinema at 1.35am N everyone went back home themselves...sigh, the road to old klg road was closed N i took 2 big round turning around midvalley N finnaly i got to the wrong road which is to bangsar/damansara...luckily not far from midvalley N i also knw the road to bangsar...so i made a 'U' turning back all the way to midvalley N then to the federal with another fren of mine which was waiting for me at 1 of the bus-stop at the catholic high-school...each N everytime when i go home by the old klg road...i will pass by my fav condo at the gasing hill...i was staring at the first 2 building from the left til i almost crashed my car to the divider...the night view there is really a great view!!~ from far, u look at the 6condos there, the feel will be like stars in the sky...only a few of the houses there where the lights are still on...i really love tht place so mUCH...!!!~ =) muaXxx ahaha....insane right??? lolz im gonna shift in soon...when i got enough money la ahaha...buthen when i saw the condos there, it makes me think of a lil fello, jiajen again...a person i treated like brother but were treated jus a plain-good-fren...aihzZz kek sum ler...='(

No comments: