Thursday, November 25, 2004

sad sad . . . . it was a real sad day for me . . . [22/11/04]

i went online N chatted with a few of my frens...N 1 of em is jen, we were fine while chatting buthen suddenly he talk bout tht 'who hated who' topic N get in to the wrong topic again tonight...then we argued N argued...i tried to explain N he JUST SHOOT ME OFF by saying 'talk crap la u' while im really in a serious way of chatting...i was so pist off at tht moment, but i didnt do anything N continue explaining...then he said he's giving me 5mins to explain after we argued N i told him to let me talk 1st during the argument was going on...so i started to explain N explain N really explain...it takes me around 30mins to explain N he went on to put AWAY MODE without a single word...i waited for him after i explained at 1.50am til 3.40am while he was still online...but even thou i said i've gotta go he didnt even reply me...so, due to my eagerness to know what's his respond so i leave my computer on til the nex day...didnt know there's no reply at all...when my bro on the monitor the nex morning, he said there's no incoming msg from him instead another fren of mine...aihzZzz....

No comments: