Sunday, November 14, 2004

yum cha [PART II] . . . . . . .

continue from 'yum cha [PART I]'

after sometime, i agreed with adrian's suggestion N brought them to my place...so they(adrian N my cousin) reached to my place at 3++am N david said he'll come later around 4++am...my sis was shocked tht i brought my frens back home at this late hrs...my mum was awake N actually dislike me doing this, bringing my frens back home a this late hrs which they're kinda dirty N so on coz of sweating outside...my family is kinda HYGENIC family...we nvr like dirty things at home lolz..anything dirty!!~ so, i asked adrian N my cousin to bath before lying on my bed or so on...after bathing, adrian lay on my bed immediately as if he own the house! he was so bossy! dAMN! ordering me tht why i am not serving him drinks N so on...i was telling him tht dont he fill full as we jus back from yum cha? then he acted as if he nvr come to my place b4, 'im a guest wat, u must serve me quick make me a cold drink!' i was like WTf? nvm, i gave him a cold water N thts it...after sometime, i lay on my bed N adrian came near me as if im his beloved, hug me like no one else there only...sHIT! lolz...while laying on the bed, we all 3 chatted N we talked about each other's prob...i was talking bout jj's stuff N adrian was tellin me bout his prob to ME! he kept on asking me with the same topic, why am i treating jj so good N petted him as petbro yet i only know him for a couple of months meanwhile i knew adrian for 3yrs N had a betta relationship compare to me N jj...then, i explain N explain N explain about it N yet he dont wanna accept it..but nvm, it's jus a topic to talk about...ehehe after sometime, adrian called david which he said he'll come over to my place around 4++am N it was 5am tht time...he called him by my cousin's hp N he picked up apologizing tht he over-slept N he'll be coming in half N hrs time...finally he came to my place at 5.30am...i was kinda sleepy N tired tht time coz i slept around 4-5hrs the night before..so i lay on the bed talking to them with my eyes closed...at least i can rest my eyes then sitting there doing nothing staring at them using my pc right?? around 6++am i cannot tahan N slept til 7++am lolz...around tht time, they woke me up N we went to had our breakfast at sri petaling...walau tht meal was really expensive one! only the 3(me, david N adrian;my cousin dont wanna follow)of us N the food we ate cost us RM50!! my gosh...

around 9+am, we left the place N get back to our own houses...i reached home around 9.30am N got back to my sleep at 10am til 3pm muahaahaha...so nice!!~ then, i studied til night N went online to chat as usual at 10+pm i think so...cant really remember the time as im actually aint updating this blog today itself instead on the 16th...saw many fire works tonight!!! so beautiful!!!~ take alook later...i was so happy tht jen msg me by himself...=) we chatted N so on...was a lil excited when he asked me when am i shifting to his place..lolz i was trying to joke with him tht 'when? ur place also got no space for me?'...then he responded, 'nola, i mean shifting to my condo not visiting'..sigh i knew it tht he wouldnt ask me to visit him at his place or so on...lolz nvm la...eXPECTED he'll taught so...then, he said he wanna watch football pulak...sigh left me alone again...thou im chattin with others;luanne,adrian, etc but fortunately i hope to chat more with jen as we hardly chat nowadays...dono why...=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info seat cover stores 95037

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »