Tuesday, November 16, 2004

happy day!!!~~~ [15/11/04]

today my dad brought my sis N I to the workshop to look for the cd-mp3 radio thingy for me...so we went to one of workshop opposite IOI Mall...thou it look not so popular in fact tht shop had got rewarded as one of the top seller in yrs 2004 i think...so i was advised to use the sony radio N with tht lil machine, it cost me rm550...N with tht lil machine i was advised to change my front speaker to a better one as the current one might not support the sound boost by the lil machine...so he offered me a package which all cost me rm800...yeah i accept his offer N bought tht lil machine back...wow the sound system really much betta compare to the one before...wow!~ happy like sial...thou im paying for it myself but im still happy with it coz im really satisfied with it! hahaha...but the sad thing is tht i've gotta flow rm800...aihzZzz lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »