Wednesday, November 17, 2004

***[ A distraught night ever . . . . ='( . . . . ]***

it was alright when i came online at 11.30pm....no one really message me besides luanne...so i chatted with her for sometime N then message jen later on...he replied me telling me tht he's very busy at the moment...so i was frown coz i tot can discuss something with him N in another way, i can also chat with him as we hardly communicate though we meet in school or online...then i left him busy with his stuff N went to play gunbound for a lil while...around 12++am i was a lil bored at it N quit playing it, went to chat with luanne...then i message jen again, is he still busy or what but he didnt reply for around 15mins...then he turned offline in my list...after sometime he came back online N i message him...he was like telling me, 'yala free now, u said wanna discuss something discuss now la...' N so we started the topic N if involve another topic which is 'he is eager to know who are those who hated in school before this in f5 that i know?'...i wasnt really talking about that topic N tried to avoid from continue talking about it but he insist to talk about it...i was listing about 2 of them to him N he ask for MORE curiously N in a bad temper way...then i told him i dono N so on..he got fedup N went offline...i was shocked at it coz his last message to me was, 'cis i block u'...as to those who know things about me N him, i really dont hope N also unwilling to let this frenship end...everyone who know things bout me N him, i treated him all this while jus like bro though he don treat me that way im still ok with it...all this while i jus hope tht he understands how N what i treated him N thts more than enuf...i don hope for what i treated it to be in return coz i dont wanna force him anymore...i've talked bout it for several times N i dont want him to get fedup N the phrase 'f*ck off' appear in our chatroom...

after he got offline, i gave him a call by my mobile...i didnt care how long i called him N how much they charge...what i want is to get him clear N to persuade him not to think about it...on da phone for the past 20mins, the way he spoke to me was as if to a stranger that he dono at all...im really sad N disappoint about it...seriously!! but what i can do...he dont understand what im doing for him all this while N my advice to him nothing get into his mind in fact luanne advises him the same thing i said, he accepted it...im totally depressed when i heard that but i can only feel it myself as no one will understand me in real...after putting down the phone, i message jen N told him not to think about it N no hard-feelings to it...he didnt really care what i told him as probably i would be in his 'ignore list' already ='( after that he went offline with a bye N i chatted with luanne N my bestfren, adrian about it til now.........

No comments: