Saturday, November 13, 2004

yum cha [PART I] . . . . . . . . .

mum N sis cooked spaghetti today...around 8++pm i ate my dinner N it was a real full one...fuHh!!~ while eating half way, david called me, asking me out to yum cha to talk about the hols planning...so okla we'll meet up at 10pm at citrus park...so, i was slumber bout it coz i thought it was still early; around 9pm only i got the call...yeah it was pretty early, so i went to the toilet N shave my beard N so on...did my face-cleaning, 'bake cake' N took my bath...when i came out, i didnt realize it was 9.45pm! my g0sh! i spent so long in the toilet...lolz coincidence mum N dad went out for dinner, bro at cousin's place N sis at her bf's place overnight...so no one alerted me tht time...nvm, i was still slumber too although i knew it was already 9.45pm ahha...touch my pc a lil while...then saw jen N luanne online...i was thinking what to wear tonight as i want something different than before...so i wore a black singlet N topman jeans with a cap N asked luanne to give her opinion bout it thru webcam which i alwiz call it a "video-conferencing" ahhah...luanne was telling me, 'hEY! nOT BAD!~'...i was so happy about it, but she asked me to take off my cap which would look betta if i gel my hair...i was telling her tht i've nvr touch the gel for ages ahaha...so she said ok N so on...then i asked her whether which ear-ring to wear tonight? the diamond? or the black-metal? i showed her by the webcam but it wasnt tht clear...luckily i told her bout it N she imagine the ear-ring N chosen the black-metal one ehhe i was so happy at tht moment as she said i looked like USHER's style! muahaha...

then after sometime, jen came online N i asked him is he good at fashion or not? N he told me tht, 'hell no he dono anything about it as he hardly had new shirt to wear' lolz...i was like laughing N showed him what i wore by webcam again...he was like not bad N so on...then i went to my cupboard N took the belt out to put on my pants...maybe i look like as if wanna change another pants for the both of them to see but mana tau jen got the wrong thought N close the webcam conversation immediately...lolz i was asking whY is he doing it? N he scolded me stupid =( N so on tht why am i changing in front of him N telling me tht he doesnt wanna see...lolz same goes to luanne, was asking am i doing a free show on da net or what? finally, i told them tht i was about to put on my belt only la? then the both of them responded, 'oHh tella i tot u were changing in front of us' lolz...then i left home at 10pm N saw my sis N her bf jus back from dinner...they told me tht, 'waHh tonight change fashion like USHER huh...' lolz i was so happy there once again!! ahah

so after a couple of mins, i really decided to leave the place at 10.05pm N went over to my aunt's rest to fetch my cousin to yum cha together...then, we finally reached at the citrus park at 10.30pm N met david N adrian there...david was telling me tht he wanted to eat dessert at KTZ...so everyone agreed N we went there...we mainly chatted there like normal yum cha time N also a lil bout the hols planning...lolz nvr really in details but jus suggested a few island...we ate the dessert for RM30!!! lolz geng!! after finished eating the desserts, david suggested to go to the mamak at the opposite side;MAJU AVENUE-1 high-class mamak lolz...so we went there N chatted til 2am...adrian was kept on suggesting, 'after this lets go to alby's place overnight'...lolz i was shocked at it again as it's not the 1st or 2nd time...meanwhile david suggested to drive around at kL...asking me to bring him there as he's not familiar with certain areas nearby KLCC...

to be continue....PART II

No comments: