Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18-08-09: 6months . . .



It's been 6months, time flies, everything in the surrouding kept changing, but there is something which is still the same which i would want to share with. I know it's been sometime, though the duration can be considered long or maybe short, it depends how the individual would take it, but something never changed. I know that you were living alone waiting, and waiting, same goes to me, but there's something i would want to say here, "I love you, I love you till no matter how I couldn't stop loving you! I couldn't force myself to stop loving you too although at times I told myself for being stupid for loving you so much, till the end, I'm still loving you.." It isn't easy at all to really love one, and I've never said a single gossip about you neither been spreading any rumour unlike the hypocrites which has nothing better to do. Nevertheless, I've been asking yet still been seeking for your forgiveness cause I need you,...and I wanted you back! I know there were many stupid stories spreading around, but never left out my principal towards the relationship that I've never betrayed you before! Though I've made mistakes before in the past, but I've always bear that in mind that it'll never gonna be repeated again. 6months, 6months before the date today is the day we were separated, yet today, you're still playing a role in my heart, not just that, but part of myself. I've never give up on you before...we've been thru alot, really many things together, if love is so easily to fade off after so many years of being together, that wouldn't be love, but fake love, but I knew the "love" between us, are true, that we were suffering alot without each other within this 6months time. I know it's stupid to do this, it's stupid to wait, to depress, or to be anti-social or what so ever, but you're always the one that comes into my mind! The phrase written above in color font are words truely from my heart, I never fooled you, neither lied or being fake, but all I want is getting back by your side to be together happily...I love you baby, I couldn't deny I never think of you everyday and night, all I need is just another hope from you to me for us...that's all I've hoped for, our relationship...I hoped you could read this, and don't ignore me anymore...My love for you have never been faked before, it's all true and it's the true love that I've always been proving to you...and for that, and those we've been through are the memories that you'll never forget which I've never let you go before...I'm missing you so badly!~ :'( I love you..

Love,
-aLbY-





No comments: