Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Soon...

I've something to confessed, thou there're many readers who reads my blog. Thanks for visiting and the concern, but I've something to confessed really soon, as soon as when I've the right time to do the write up. I really need to do so, though I know many have been concerning and wondering who am I writing for, don't ask, I appreciated that, because I didn't want it to be known, not even personally, cause I guess I just wanted to confessed it all out with some rights for myself...as I'm feeling very uncomfy, in the heart, which many been wondering, but I just wanted some privacy for myself because I know somethings, aren't going on smoothly...and not coming back to me too! :'( nobody will understand how I'd feel...including the one who loves me most as well as my family! Thanks for reading this nonsense post but it'll be up really soon...

Goodnight!

-[aLbY]-

No comments: