Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why?

Why is that so hard to be loved by you, and for you to understand that i truely love you and had never been faked to you before? Why can't we get back although we've been missing each other and still loving each other? Why you can never open your heart back for me to love you at all? Did you know that it's so hard to live with a life you forcing me to let it go and acted nothing happened when i really love you so much?! :'( SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'd enough of the tiring and loitering life from night till day! I'm weaker! God, stop fooling me anymore...please!!! It's very suffocating living like this everyday including normal days with no classes the next day or no activities even if i could rest longer, i'm still sleeping at 6+am!

-[aLbY]-

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Instead of waiting for this person to come back to you, why don't you take care of yourself and build yourself up again?

Do take care.. cuz helplessness doesn't really help in a situation like yours! =)

-[aLbY]- said...

Nicki: Thanks for advise and comment Nicki! I've been trying to build myself back, but each time when i reached to a stage, i'll fall, i didn't give up! Nevertheless, i'm still trying and trying till my breath gone off...I'm only feeling hopeless as well as helpless for myself and towards the relationship i'd for years...I really appreciated your comment and your concern! :)

-[aLbY]-

Nicki said...

No worries dude... When life is down, the only way it can go is UP! =)

-[aLbY]- said...

Nicki: Hmmm....that really sounds very positive but I'm still trying! :) really thanks alot!

-[aLbY]-