Friday, September 09, 2005

Another day . . . . . .

Well, everything seems to go fine today..."someone" is sitting by my side and started talking to each other too, but nevertheless no matter how close we are now, there must be a gab in between i reckon. Anyway, its all right. I'll try my best to be the best so that everything will goes back fine and normal. After all i dont hope situation like this would be continue till the end of the whole course as we will most probably study together in the same class except to those who's going to study Biz IT after foundation i gotta say "bye-bye".

During Nicholas class, we'd a group work 'competition'. We were competing which group has the most stable, tallest and creative tower. Unlucky enough that my group has a good planning but there's a little conflict in between one and another as there're 2 ideas regarding to the construction of the tower made. Till the end, everything was screwed-up because of this small matter.(our tower aint standing still!) haha. Well, before the class ended, Mr. Nicholas actually got pissed off and scolded all of us(especially me because i was playing but not over the limit i reckon). I stopped the moment when i asked him, 'do you want it?' and he nodded his head and reply, 'no' and spilled everything out from his mouth. I apologize what i did today as he might got irritated but i dont mean it anyhow. After the class when everyone was out of the class, he called me back in to pass me the souvenir he bought for me from Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam during his work trip. It's a postcard that i ask from but slightly different because Mr. Nicholas eventually bought me the Vietnam's culture's postcard. Here are the postcards.

-[aLbY]-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »