Monday, September 05, 2005

I Love You . . . . . . . .

Well, this is what i always wanted it to happen between me and the one i like/love. Even it don't happen in the past but i'm hoping that it could happen in the coming future or now? I'm ready to say it to the one that i like now but...should i or shouldn't i? What should i say? When should i say? How should i confess..?? Sigh...please can anyone help me out??

And the flow goes...
A: I`m alwayz here for you.
B: I know.
A: Whatz wrong?
B: I like him/her *s0o* much..
A: Talk to him/her.
B: I don`t know.. he'll/she`ll never like me.
A: Don`t say that. You`re amazing.
B: I just wanna tell him/her how I feel ..
A: Then tell him/her.
B: He/She won`t like me.
A: How do you know that?
B: I can just tell.
A: Well, just tell him/her.
B: What should I say?
A: Tell him/her how much you like him/her.
B: I tell him/her that daily.
A: What you mean?
B: I'm alwayz with him/her. I love him/her.
A: I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he`ll/she'll never like me.
B: Wait. Who do you like?
A: Ooh, some boy/girl..
B: Ooh, he/she won`t like me either.
A: He/She does.
B: How do you know.. ?
A: Because who wouldn`t like you?
B: You..
A: You`re wrong. I love you.
B: I love you too.
A: .. so are you going to talk to him/her?
B: I just did.

What do you think..?? Would this work? Or what if i confess now, will the consequences be worse than this?? Please, i need help!~ Can anyone help me out? I'm DOOMED!~ Sigh... :'( What a day...

-[aLbY]-

3 comments:

Geek Legend said...

Alby..I'm touched you revealed my feelings to me..but I don't think I'm ready yet..sorry to dissapoint you..you're always in my heart.. T_T

-[aLbY]- said...

Yeah its all right, i'm cool at it =) remember i told you that i'm all right with it? don't feel ill at ease, i'll wait... ^_^

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »