Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Uh-huh . . . .

This is suppose to be updated on Sunday itself but i've no time for it even its a Sunday! Sigh!~ Well, i slept around 5.30am and woke up at 3.45pm. Actually i went out for a drink(i suppose) with Kenneth, Yukumo, Edmund, Nicole & her boyfriend at Steven's Corner. The group suppose to be a bigger one as i thought of going to Station One for a drink and chit-chatting with friends but it ended up with mamak AGAIN!~ So, many that i called or others called, failed to persuade out because some either said that they are some where far, parents dont allow to go, lazy or "i just came back from somewhere else." Sigh!~ Wait, of all we called, they didnt appear but why the 6 of us could sit down and talk througout the whole night till the next morning? LoLz, well that night was really an interesting chat.

Aight, its back to the Sunday's story. It somehow related to a tragedy which i dreamt of i suppose. It was really awful. I've no idea why do i dreamt of such a dream! It wouldnt be me but its me! So, the story begins...

[I was at home with my sister waiting for both my parents & brother back from somewhere else(well you should know a dream is pretty difficult to recall). So i was awake that time, still on the bed and my sister was at the living room watching her favourite idiot box programme as usual. Suddenly, the telephone rang and my sister answered the call. It was from the police station indeed. The officer told my sister to go to the hospital immediately because they thought that the tragedy happened on some road are my family members. So, my sister was shock and pulled me outta the room. I was shocked listening to what she was trying to tell me what was it. Without her finishing her sentence, i've got what she was trying to tell me. I was really shock and there was a pause. I was wondering why is the pause for in the dream? Thus, i was actually talking to myself about something but i dont really remember all of it but part of it. I remember i said, "Both my parents and brother are all gone, left me & my sister lonely here. Other than that, i just got rejected and i'm totally blank in my mind." I was really sad for my parents and brother's death hence i'm even more sad with what happened previously.(a week ago i suppose, in real life as the dream has some relation with what happened in true life. NOT THE TRAGEDY but the being REJECTED!)Then, the next day i went back to the college with a horrfying look. Everyone seems to be happy before i stepped into the class but the moment i stepped into the class. I could feel the solemnness in me from my friends. They eventually came to me and asked what happened but i refuse to tell as i dont know how and what to tell? Then, during the break tiem after the class. "Someone" eventually came to me and asked, "what happened?" Then, we sat at the bench i told "someone" the truth about it. I was saying it for real that i'm really darn sad with what happened to my family members hence i'm still talking to you? To the person who eventually rejected me without saying it in a literal way but in a figurative way. Well everyone could have feel for it if a person rejected you indeed in a figurative way. After that, i was awake from the dream and was really thought IT WAS TRUE because NO ONE was at home that time. My sister went out, both my parents went out to look for food for us and my brother was at the tuition centre. I was shock and afraid after that but then in less than 15minutes after getting up from the sleep, my brother came back and FINALLY I GOT THINGS CLEARED that it's ALL A DREAM! Eventually, the ending was kind of awful and sweet too. 'Awful' is because of the tragedy and 'sweet' is because the ending, the "someone" accepted me and everything goes naturally then after..]

Well, this is what happened on my Sunday. Isn't it weird and stupid? Sigh....

Now proceeding to Monday! Yea, its the first day of the week for college again. I'm always happy to go back to college but ever since last week, i've been kind of AFRAID of stepping into the class. Nahh i'm not gonna talk much about it here AGAIN but just to confess a little of my bad habit here. I've been "IGNORING" "someone", well i should call it "so called" as i dont mean to, it's just i dont know how to face the "someone" for now after the incident happened last week. I've been trying VERY VERY HARD to confront this problem but...sigh. My "braveness" couldnt cover me thou. I cant still accept what happened! SIGH :( Anyway, we did talk and laugh today. That makes me quite, happy about it? :D Maybe ehehehe, i wish it could be continue to be like this in the future too. I dont wanna ignore the "someone" anymore as i'm hurting myself more and more, deeper and deeper day by day. So, i was actually a little tensed up because of the last assignments(Mathematics) and the test which we'll be sitting in the noon. Before the exam starts, "we" (the 8-10 of us from the clasS) actually skipped the ICA class for group discussion. Yea i reckon i can name is as 'group discussion' as there're some serious discussion although 90% of the discussion are craps and jokes all round. And, it was the time for the test, everyone was afraid of what would Ms. Jasrinder(our Mathematic lecturer) would set the question? Is it easy, moderate or difficult? Hence, "we" planned to sit together as near as possible at the hall. Some said the first row will be left empty but some said the second row will be left empty. Some look as if they are arguing for which is right or wrong. Then, i finalize it with, "nevermind, everywhere will be EMPTY then..." Ms. Jasrinder came in and told us to go to the class at level 1-2. HAHAHA!!! Yea what i said is right! The hall will be EMPTY after all. We're going to sit for the test in the class(a small one). Everyone seems trying to get along with their "clicks" so that they could help each other out INCLUDED ME!~ DUH!~ LMAO! Then, everything ended, on my right is Jeff and left is zK, front is Wee Haw. The test was all right, it seems to go in a flow i reckon. I've done the best, hoping for the best now =) Heard that the result will be out on Wednesday? Edmund told me about it. hMmm.....after the test, "we" went to the 4th floor to hand-up our assignment. Last assignment during our first semester in foundation =) Time seems passes very fast, the following week till the end of the month i'll be sitting for Malaysian Studies(MS), ICA, English & Personal Development & Study Method(PDM) test. WOW!~ It looks like a WHORE for "US" now! Heard some of them said that, after next Monday(after the MS test), Tuesday onwards we'll be given leave till the following week(when the other papers will be going on). I silently release a "sigh" and told Ellie that actually i dont hope for any leave as if i have one, i cant meet up my friends anymore hence i'll be bored sitting at home either facing the idiot box in the living room or the monitor in my room. Nothing better to do besides those and going for work out thou. SIGH!~ :( Eventually, i cant even meet the "someone". hMmm....aight, i'll stop by here then. Hope that everything goes in a flow too for the next few test/exam papers.

Quote of the day: "Ha det god och alt god till envar...."
Feeling or Emotion: "Missande du och jag vill aldrig ge upp..."

-[aLbY]-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »