Thursday, September 29, 2005

Another day...

At night around 8.40pm, David came over my place and asked me out for a drink. We were suppose to go to Taman Connaught's night market together with ah b0y and Edmund but couldnt make it because it was drizzling then rain heavily. So, we decided to meet up at a mamak, Ajimal Razim(my favourite hangout place) at Sri Petaling. At first, we decided that not to fetch Hugo because we were suppose to head to Cheras for the night market but then due to the rain, we turn back and fetch him for mamak. Around 9.10pm we were there till 10.40pm everyone left and i was safely sent back home by David. After bathing, i spent 25mins watching my favourite drama (The Heaven Sword & The Dragon Sabre 2000 on astro #34 at 8pm) which my brother recorded earlier on as i was away from the idiot box. Around 11.45pm, i came online (after my brother) and studied the important one for PDM tomorrow. The final paper and exam for the first semester. Whoa, it seems that the time passes really fast! 4months@first semester! The moment i came online earlier on, Abu message me on MSN asking me to login to AOCC & check out the new semester's timetable. SHIT!~ The breaks in between one subject and another is so long! Especially Wednesday & Thursday's class. Wednesday is already 3¼hrs hence Thursday's break is worse, 4¾hrs! Gosh, this must be killing man! To those who has no credit for Bahasa Melayu (BM) is all right cause they have class in between that break time but for those who has a credit (at least a 'C' in the SPM/STPM) would have to spend their time doing nothing! :S hMmm...what to do during the break hours huh? Movie? High-tea? Sleep? Loiter around? LoLz anything will do for almost 5hrs man! ehehe aight, i gotta go now, its late now, my final paper of the first semester is 6½hrs from now. Wish me all the best and pray hard for me to those who visits my blog! Adios...

p/s: My best friend sent me this, "Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black represent sadness but as you go through life's journey remember that black keys do make music too."

-[aLbY]-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »