Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ignorant?

Well, previously i thought i'm being ignored by the others. Hence i was fedup and had some misunderstanding but now it's different. Somehow, i tried to speak up first then "someone" as i dont feel good ignoring people. So, now i tried putting myself in a situation where i'm being embarrass on my own and speak to "someone" first. Yea, we really speak LESSER compare to before. I felt sorry if i really ignore you but i dont want it to be too. Perhaps if you want the current relationship to continue, you'll do nothing with it. Even during online, we seldom chat or whenever we chat is only a few sentence and "bye" or tried to "ignore" each other then. Besides, i can feel the "coolness" while we were chatting. I can feel your feeling of dont want to chat with me. I dont know whether is it true or not but i can feel it.

People am i cool while chatting or what? I know i communicated with the rest in a formal way where i barely use the short forms and the malaysia slang(like "ma", "lah etc) but something haunted me before this and i turned to become a new Alby which i dont want it to be too. I apologize to all of you all if i'm really cool while communicating. I dont know is it because i'm cool while chatting with "someone" that's why i'm being treated the same thing but worse than me being a cool and coomunicate in a formal conversation.

-[aLbY]-

4 comments:

Geek Legend said...

I like cold Ice milo.

Anonymous said...

hi. bye

-[aLbY]- said...

hMmm....Geek, is there anything to do with your cold ice milo? Anyway, it dont distract me :) eventually i forgotten what i wrote too ahaha and Mr Anonymous, that's really lame to just comment, "hi. bye" =)

-[aLbY]-

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! pregnancy topamax Vintage fiesta dress Perfume bijan discount perfumes 4 u Rebel paintball marker Pioneer se-cl30 encapsulated earphones Vitamin a required daiy Salary as a dish washer topamax toxicity